ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Sunflower + Forged Engine + Brembos + Recaros + 16" F1s

Craig. I was 100% agreeing with you with silver mate, but after seeing them 2 bottom photos on anthracite I'm now voting towards them wow they look beautiful

Passat
My god, this car is gorgeous!

The pictures you have taken in the shade have me smiling away. It looks so unassuming. You have no idea how good this car is until the sun hits it. Absolutely magical.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Get a different set of wheels mate you've been rocking the f1's for years now it needs something new for 2014 not just a different colour.

those speedlines are 2110 Challenge wheels in 16", I also think this car would look amazing on a set of anthracite 2118's but they've been done to death on clio's.

Silver 100%. It'll look amazing (even more so).

Cheers mate, I've decided silver now 100%

I've just looked through the thread a bit more, this car is the dogs!!

Thank you very much :)

Aye it's alright I guess

@Craig. I was 100% agreeing with you with silver mate, but after seeing them 2 bottom photos on anthracite I'm now voting towards them wow they look beautiful 

Soon as I uploaded the last two pics I thought hmm that's a good option, but I've fully decided silver now.

My god, this car is gorgeous!

The pictures you have taken in the shade have me smiling away. It looks so unassuming. You have no idea how good this car is until the sun hits it. Absolutely magical.

Thanks for the kind words dude. I can't wait to get some decent pictures of it in some good light to show the new paint off.

Naaa feck anth, silver is the daddy!

Yeah your right silver is the colour of choice.

Get a different set of wheels mate you've been rocking the f1's for years now it needs something new for 2014 not just a different colour.

those speedlines are 2110 Challenge wheels in 16", I also think this car would look amazing on a set of anthracite 2118's but they've been done to death on clio's.

only had them on this car for 2yr Chris & had a set on the other sunflower for about a year but that was years ago now. I like things that not everybody has like 1 of 31 sunflowers lol & there's only about 3 sets of these wheels kicking about. I just want it to look standard & original now. 2218s are no good mate they are only 15" they won't fit over the brakes & I'm not a massive fan tbh.

Since I supercharged the car I always wanted to fit a 172/182 sat nav dash top & do a custom display using the original radio display & a boost gauge & another garage of some sort. I need to decide what other gauge to use?

A few have popped up forsale but have been far too expensive as they came with the sat nav itself which was no good to me. Then the other week one came forsale on here & I bought it, it turned up on Friday I was abit disappointed as it had been cut so I'll have to mod it to hide the cut outs, but jake who I bought it off didn't no it had been cut so it's fine. I got in touch with Adam from Renault parts & he managed to scoure me the insert for the screen from France, which has turned up this morning.

I can't wait to get the display made & fitted to the car, I just wanted something abit different but oem looking at the same time.

12117412355_0a8db9346d_c.jpg

172/182 SatNav dash by CraigyD7, on Flickr

12220035476_d99c2ed7e8_c.jpg

172/182 sat nav by CraigyD7, on Flickr

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I wanted to do that to my clio when I had it so I'm interested to see how goes!

Where was it cut?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'd run a scanguage II in there mate, has plenty of uses.

Wasn't being funny about the wheels btw just wanted to see it wearing something other than f1's ;)

This is going to be brilliant!

Hope so George :)

I'd run a scanguage II in there mate, has plenty of uses.

Wasn't being funny about the wheels btw just wanted to see it wearing something other than f1's

Where do you get them from Chris?

Haha I no mate, but is just want it to look like a mint standard example but go's like f**k haha

Nice little idea with the satnav display. What about flocking it before it goes in?

Cheers bobby, I'm thinking about alcantara (how ever it's spelt lol) as I fancy getting the A pillars & roof lining done too.

Thought I'd share this on here due to his name lol, we drove to Milton Keynes & back yesterday (got stuck in a 2hr traffic jam at J16 n the M1 :mad:) to pick this little fella up he's a 12week old Bengal kitten & we've called him Cléo :rasp: Louise wouldn't let me spell it Clio like the car lol.

This is a picture the breeder sent us before we picked him up.

12221587746_eeae3500dc_c.jpg

Cléo The Bengal Kitten by CraigyD7, on Flickr

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice! Alacantra dash with some nice stitching would be nice!

You will have to get a lazer pen for the cat ;)

The sat nav surround is a neat touch, that will look awesome covered in alcantara :approve:
I guess you're going to source some buttons etc to go where the nav controls go ?

Nice cat too! :)

The sat nav surround is a neat touch, that will look awesome covered in alcantara :approve:
I guess you're going to source some buttons etc to go where the nav controls go ?

Nice cat too! :)

Cheers cat171 I wanted to do something different to the norm hopefully the alcantara will be good. I'm hoping the little tray on the normal 1*2 insert with fit I need to try it today, if not I'll make something.

Thanks we love him.

Not a cat fan tbh but yours is cool )

Cheers dude

Gauge pod will look good mate. Love the cat, I have two Bengal's myself a blue eyed snow spotted and a marbled.

Thanks Dom, aww really cool how old are yours? cléos dad was a snow Bengal & his mam is a marble, he's a handful lol but worth it.

Pics! Wonder how the dogs would take to a cat?

Haha do it

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Sasha is the snow spotted and she is 5, Zara is a Marbled cross and she is 3. They are awesome cats, but they can be very vocal esp males. Will post some pics for you tonight.

Sasha is the snow spotted and she is 5, Zara is a Marbled cross and she is 3. They are awesome cats, but they can be very vocal esp males. Will post some pics for you tonight.

Lovely looking cats Dom domsclio182 they look big for females. Bet it's a handful having two bengals lol. We are finding Cleo is very vocal he never shuts up lol.

Did you get my reply to your on a few weeks ago btw?

Since the respray the ph1 sill stickers have been missing, I had a spare set of ph2 plates so thought I'd do something abit different & personal.

I had a local sticker company make me these, I'm not 100% on them now they are done! I think I'll get them in a darker shade of yellow & maybe just have the Renault sport on

12367320234_2829848f13_c.jpg

Untitled by CraigyD7, on Flickr

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Sasha is a good size for a female but Zara is quite small, Cleo will get a bit bigger than Sasha, he will get really big paws and legs compared with females. They can be a bit nutty at times but that's part of the fun of owning proper cats:)

Loose the supercharged bit on the door sills, other than that I think the colour is ok, may look different in the flesh though.

I did send you a text but didn't get anything thing back, not to worry at the moment as I have other things I need to do first.

Sasha is a good size for a female but Zara is quite small, Cleo will get a bit bigger than Sasha, he will get really big paws and legs compared with females. They can be a bit nutty at times but that's part of the fun of owning proper cats:)

Loose the supercharged bit on the door sills, other than that I think the colour is ok, may look different in the flesh though.

I did send you a text but didn't get anything thing back, not to worry at the moment as I have other things I need to do first.

Haha we are seeing the nutty side already he crazy, he's just getting used to water now.

Yeah I was thinking loosing the s/c bit, looks abit much now it's on, looked good in my head lol.

Ill pm you now mate, I must have give you a wrong number as I didn't get a txt.

Haven't really done much to this since i got the R26 so its just been sat in the garage while the weathers been bad. Ive bought a scan gauge to maybe put in my custom dash, that Im going to finally crack on with.

Ive also had the wheels done in silver, so glad I've had them done, very happy :)

No pics yet so ill pinch one that Chi took yesterday while he was over this way picking Kris's RB182 up.

13165563594_5184432219_c.jpg

Yella Peril by CraigyD7, on Flickr

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Hate to say it, but the black wheels looked much nicer. Not the best pic though, so get some decent ones and it may look better.

Hate to say it, but the black wheels looked much nicer. Not the best pic though, so get some decent ones and it may look better.

Yeah once i get chance to take some better pics ill put them up mate, I didnt mind it on the black wheels but i just felt it looked too much like a boy racer car, to anybody who didn't no the car it was probs a boy racer yellow clio with black wheels & loud exhaust lol. I just want it to look like a mint standard looking ph1.

Looks sweet on the silver wheels mate

Can the fogs be put back in? Having the fogs in would match the silver nicely.

Cheers mate, no the fogs cant be put back in, well they can but the boost pipe on the passenger side is in the way & the bumper pushes out, thats why i took them out.

Looks epic matey.

Not putting the PH1 side stips back on?

Cheers pal, yeah ill be putting them back in, just haven't had time yet, been fixing friends & families cars instead lol. I think once the ph1 side strips are back on it will pull the silver wheels off better.

Amazing read, these car build threads get better and better!!!

Thanks Mike :)