ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Sunflower + Forged Engine + Brembos + Recaros + 16" F1s

I thought as much. However I see your putting the ph1 side strips back on so it won't look so out of place, if that's the correct term, if you know what I mean?

Yeah i no what you mean mate, im thinking the same myself it looks abit bright now, the black wheels broke the yellow up, so the ph1 trims should do that now.

Looks fresh! Shame the fogs cant go in, can you not chop them so they can go in purely for the looks?

One of my sets of F1's are being done silver this week

Cheers Dan.

I chopped the passenger side on down before i took them out but it still pushed the bumper out, id have to just use the glass i think. The drivers side being out is serving a purpose now as thats where I've fitted the oil cooler for the s/c. It would look better with the fogs in tho.

Yours will look like a different car with silver f1s on, look forward to seeing them on.

So fresh!

Thanks Bobby :)

Craig I have some phase 1 fog blanks that clip into place if you're interested (and fit)

Rich are they off the models that didn't come with fogs or an after market blank? Like ive just said to dan the drivers side is serving a purpose now as my oil cooler is behind it, i cut the fog surrounds down & meshed them, so its not just a hole.

Videos also of the fighter jet!

Im going to try get some videos of it in the next week.

Has this done a 1/4 mile yet bud?

No mate I havnt done the 1/4 mile in it.

Silver wheels FTW.

So glad I went silver I love them.

Hi Mate,

Lovely car you have. You did you tie up the rs logo in the front grill? Was it a hard job?

Cheers!

Hi mate, no I used self tappers. It was easy to fit needed abit of trimming but that was it.

Cough cough update please?

Lol updates are coming Paul.

We'll I had the f1s painted silver a couple of months ago instead of the gloss black but haven't had chance to get any pictures of it or put any on here. I've also swapped the colour coded ph2 side strips & handles for the original ph1 items for the full OEM look. I still need to swap the boot handle over.

Ive had a iceberg silver engine cover fitted to the car but wanted one looking fresh & original so i painted a spare cover silver & got a 2.0 16v sticker off eBay to finish it off. Will get some pictures of that fitted at the weekend.

I'm going to be taking the engine out of the car on Thursday so I can change the high pressure PAS pipe, & give the full engine bay a clean & degrease & fresh lick of paint before FCS maybe abit OCD but it needs doing.

The battery is now back in the boot & the missing centre cap is back in :)

14178316173_949c4d7deb_c.jpg

Supercharged Sunflower by CraigyD7, on Flickr

14135064396_11cc5270c0_c.jpg

13971616460_f97ee36315_c.jpg

13971612968_7194c0ff1a_c.jpg

14154897251_d64b4eee74_c.jpg

14158234885_0318819fc6_c.jpg

14135054796_4fc299bdd7_c.jpg

14158237935_bb843c85ba_c.jpg

14158364724_e382bd6005_c.jpg

14178319133_5bc72a32fb_c.jpg

14046445737_a4188f432c_c.jpg

14233267144_43c062dc8b_c.jpg

14231230862_cea87bab7b_c.jpg

14230219541_e23f194f4a_c.jpg

nicest sunflower i know!

would give all my cars for one of this!

Thanks mate :)

Absolutely lovely.

Shame you love so far North, else a sunflower / flamer shoot would be on the cards :)

Cheers mate, that would be a good photo shoot :D everybody lives down south & everything happens down there, nothing go's on up here :(

It's just perfect Craig. When I saw it years ago I thought it was nearly perfect, couldn't get much better, then you went and did all that. Immense

Thanks for the kind words Rob, still got a few things to do till its fully finish i think lol.

Absolutely love this car Craig! this and Scott's is inspiration at its best!

Thanks Tim alot of bloody sweat & tears have gone into over the years.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Easily the best car on here! And when you sell I'd like first dibs! (Seriously)

What are the brakes off? - Pug 406? or 225? Also spoiler is different? Not sure I've seen that one before.

Easily the best car on here! And when you sell I'd like first dibs! (Seriously)

What are the brakes off? - Pug 406? or 225? Also spoiler is different? Not sure I've seen that one before.

Don't no about the best but cheers Ali :) are you going to the lakes meet? You can have a good look at it if you are & ill take you for a quick spin out.

The calipers are off a 197/r26 & discs are 300mm scenic fitment.

The spoiler is genuine Renault that was in the option catalogue when the ph1s were on sale, thought id be abit different to everybody else using the cup spoiler Ali

Such a perfect car mate! Credit to you.

Thank you Tom :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Don't no about the best but cheers Ali :) are you going to the lakes meet? You can have a good look at it if you are & ill take you for a quick spin out.

The calipers are off a 197/r26 & discs are 300mm scenic fitment.

The spoiler is genuine Renault that was in the option catalogue when the ph1s were on sale, thought id be abit different to everybody else using the cup spoiler @Ali

Thank you Tom :)

Sadly not, I'm doing Goodwood in August. That's a fair commitment from Aberdeen; even if the car is being transported there!

This has made me want to sell the 182 and get a Ph1 172.. WOW, absolutely amazing work, really is amazing. Its given me inspiration to get my 205 gti perfect, although I don't think its possible for me to own a car this clean (unless factory fresh).

Look at a map man, I'm closer to Iceland!

Haha I'll let you off then x

Looks great Craig, you are right about that engine bay, looks a right mess lol.

Cheers Dom, it is a mess to me mate haha does my head in but I've been so busy the last few months I havnt had time to do anything really :(

I love this car what a credit to your attention to detail.

Thanks Ash :)

That is pretty special.

Thanks Chris

What shocks and springs you running at moment?

It was on FK coilovers but I've replaced them with a new set of Ktec coilovers which are loads better I'm finding the ride really good too. My dad has bought some brand new Cup shocks & Cooksport springs for his sunflower so I'm going to see what that drives like & maybe go down that route.

This has made me want to sell the 182 and get a Ph1 172.. WOW, absolutely amazing work, really is amazing. Its given me inspiration to get my 205 gti perfect, although I don't think its possible for me to own a car this clean (unless factory fresh).

It is known that Ph1s are the best haha

Cheers guy's.

Mines along way off of Craigs.

His done and epic job. :cool:

So have you too mate :approve: Two ph1s with a lot of time, effort & hard work put into them.