ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 182's first proper clean *Lots of pics*

RB 182 with CUP packs
Well this morning started off very very badly.
I was up @ 7.15 to let the dogs out & feed them, then ready to get out on the scooter @ 9.30am after some brekkie & getting ready.
Anyways the scooter is still fecked even though they apparently replaced the ECU So yet another weekend goes by & I can't progress with the Knowledge.

So seeing as the missus already had plans I thought I'd go over the Clio in a proper manner.

Wash with NXT Shampoo using 2 bucket method
No need to dry as most of the water beaded off & the sun did the rest
Then Megs Quick Clay system
Autoglym's Super Resin Polish
Poorboys Natty Paste Wax
Megs Tyre Dressing & some other odds & sods.

The claybar worked very well, but my paint was already very clean as there was hardly anything on the clay itself....good times.

Well, here are the pics.....I'm gonna try & get a few with a nice backdrop if I can be arsed later :lol:

Enjoy....

P4060157.jpg

P4060158-1.jpg

P4060159.jpg

P4060160.jpg

P4060161.jpg

P4060162.jpg

P4060163.jpg

P4060164.jpg

P4060165.jpg

P4060166.jpg

P4060167.jpg

P4060168.jpg

P4060169.jpg

P4060170.jpg

P4060171.jpg

P4060172.jpg

P4060173.jpg

P4060174.jpg

There are a few swirls on it, but considering how is was before it's come up a treat :)

RB 182
Very good mate, personally I think you would get a better result if you used a few layers of Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection after the AG SRP ;)

RB 182 with CUP packs
Very good mate, personally I think you would get a better result if you used a few layers of Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection after the AG SRP ;)

Thanks for the kind words.

I dare say your right, but I wanted to get the clay & polishing done as that's what take me time tbh.

Next time I can re-polish & apply EGP ;)

Forgot my fav picture too....

P4060176.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Yep. On the cup you cant beat SRP followd by EGP, did mine yesterday, such depth

DSC01152.jpg

106 GTi
Looks superb, the EGP would have aaded some depth to the piant.

But to be fair the pics are in bright sunlight.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
v. nice fav colour, as some1 said a coat or two of EGP will add some depth