ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Egyptian Black Devil - Ayman's Megane 225 ... Progress Thread

Megane 225
​Hi Mates,

I don't know from where I could Start..

Tuners in Egypt called me the Megane's Crazy as I have spend more than 10.000 Euro for modifications.

But as If this is the only Megane 225 in Egypt , I am quite satisfied...

Here are the most I remember ...

1- BBS Ch-R forged wheels.
2- KW suspension V3 complete kit.
3- Super Sprint Exhaust System . Complete Kit.
4- Sprint Booster.
5- Nitrous Kit of 100 HP ( I have removed it after it blown my engine in a street race )
6- PiperCross Viper Kit but replaced by Apollo kit from K&N
7- Denso Iridium Power Spark Plugs.
8- SPARCO Wearing - two full seats , pedals, belts and nice Steering Wheel.
9- Navigation System made for megane fully loaded.
10- Full Xenon kits 3000K Gold
11- A Set Of Rim Rings in order to protect the wheel edges.
12- Renault Sport Stickers.
13- Brembo Sport pads HP2000.
14- Remapping form a Turkish Company called Ps Chiptunig.
15- White lights interior.

I will post pictures for the above as much as I can...

Welcome for any questions...

Cheers...

null-13.jpg

null-1.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
That could look very very mean dropped slightly lower on those BBS wheels! They suit it very well!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Must be cool having the only one but needs to be lower and get rid of the stickers. Then it will look spot on;)

Megane 225
Thanks Mates,

did the 100 shot of nos blow the welds on the intake????

Yes, when the RPM smells the Red area....

Whats about the stickers Mates ? Shall I remove all of them or keeping some ?

Let's go for Voting ... :lolup:

10 Votes for removing or keeping the stickers ? Ash starts the removing votes :cool: ... who is next ? :dapprove:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yer remove them and what's with the Dutch plates? Also what's on the bonnet? The front looks ace by the way.

Megane 225
Ok ..thanks Matt W and Matt Cup , I keep the Dutch plate for its color , the yellow to match with the stickers.... No matter, i will remove it... But what about the stickers ? Pls advice...

Yer remove them and what's with the Dutch plates? Also what's on the bonnet? The front looks ace by the way.

Hi Ash, it is a dragon made by Alsa Ghost paint which shows 6 colors in the Sun lights from each angle !!!

null.jpg

null-6.jpg

Megane 225
Same subject is running on RsMegane.com , the Voting has ended with Removing Stickers !

The only issue I have , how to show the brands that installed in my Car ... Like KW , BBs , SuperSprint, Sprint Booster , SPARCO and K&N.

Shall I keep small stickers of these brands above the side indicators ? shall I also remove the Renault sport Sticker ?

Please suggest Mates....

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I'm going to Egypt on the 11th, can't wait!

But.. I still don't get why you've left plates on for colour?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Did you import the car from Holland? I'm assuming there were no Renault Sports sold in Egypt???

Megane 225
I'm going to Egypt on the 11th, can't wait!

But.. I still don't get why you've left plates on for colour?

Where you are going to be in Egypt ? Sharm , Hurghada , Marsa Allam ? Let me know pls.

for the plates, It is just a kind of Egyptian style to show this car comes in a private way, not by the local dealer ! but actually, they are not for this car !! I used them for the yellow which is matching with the yellow of Renault Sport Sticker....

Megane 225
No-one cares.

The Egyptian modifying scene looks to be very different to the UK.

Actually , YES Matt, in Egypt every tuner likes to expose what he had made in his car, I think I will keep very small stickers on the side indicators.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Where you are going to be in Egypt ? Sharm , Hurghada , Marsa Allam ? Let me know pls.

for the plates, It is just a kind of Egyptian style to show this car comes in a private way, not by the local dealer ! but actually, they are not for this car !! I used them for the yellow which is matching with the yellow of Renault Sport Sticker....

​Marsa Allam !

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yep - ditch the shopping list of brands from the car - it would look SO much better then.

I'd just leave the Dutch plates on - assuming that's not illegal in Egypt? :)

​D.

Megane 225
Ok Mate , here is another Ideal , some old pictures for three scenes... Please All vote by Mention the number of the each scene

scene 1

scene 2

scene 3

Please VOtesssssssssssssssssss