ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The finest SEAT on Cliosport...

I just intended giving it a quick wash but ended up topping up with a coat of CG XXX just because it was a nice day. F**king freezing though. And typically - just after washing/waxing it - they've gone and gritted the roads around here tonight. So that's officially the start of the "one driving and it's dirty again" season :(

But anyway, at least it looked "average" today:

2007-11-11pic1.gif

2007-11-11pic3.gif

2007-11-11pic7.gif

2007-11-11pic9.gif

2007-11-11pic11.gif

2007-11-11pic13.gif

2007-11-11pic14.gif

2007-11-11pic15.gif

2007-11-11pic17.gif

2007-11-11pic20.gif

2007-11-11pic22.gif

2007-11-11pic23.gif

'SEAT' and 'finest' don't belong in the sentence.

I'm guessing what you meant to say was:

"'SEAT' and 'finest' don't belong in the SAME sentence."

If you're going to try and be funny as least get it right LOL

Up ye! :rasp:

W

wickedbitch

Love seats have had 3 b4 i got the 172, if only the seating position had been better i would have defo gone for another seat, they are so reliable. and the engines are bullet proof. Loving it loving it loving it

E91 M Sport
That's a nice motor, is it 160bhp TDI? Have you remapped it? My misses had a 100bhp TDI Polo which was torquey as hell, I can only imagine how quick this thing must be in 5th at 60 :evil:

if only the seating position had been better
Cheers :eek:. I find the seating position suits me far better than the Clio did: feels lower and not as much of a stretch to the wheel for me (186cm / 6'1")

That's a nice motor, is it 160bhp TDI? Have you remapped it? My misses had a 100bhp TDI Polo which was torquey as hell, I can only imagine how quick this thing must be in 5th at 60 :evil:
And cheers again :eek:. Yeah, it's the 1.9 TDI 160 (160bhp/243lbft) - such a rapid car for A-road and overtaking, it just goes. Bloody good fun, just needs slightly better damping to make it a Clio beater ;). Not remapped yet, would like to spend a bit on the suspension first before getting even more torque... And I'd still much prefer your Mini, but I probably get around double the MPG of one :eek:

Love the looks of the Ibiza and really wanted to like it when I test drove one. I took out an Ibiza FR with the revo map and it was fast, handled well but just felt uninspiring :(

W

wickedbitch

Cheers :eek:. I find the seating position suits me far better than the Clio did: feels lower and not as much of a stretch to the wheel for me (186cm / 6'1")

And cheers again :eek:. Yeah, it's the 1.9 TDI 160 (160bhp/243lbft) - such a rapid car for A-road and overtaking, it just goes. Bloody good fun, just needs slightly better damping to make it a Clio beater ;). Not remapped yet, would like to spend a bit on the suspension first before getting even more torque... And I'd still much prefer your Mini, but I probably get around double the MPG of one :eek:

I had the 1.9tdi she was wicked could throw her around like a go kart, and so cheap to run the insurance was a 3rd of what im paying now, as for the seating being 4ft 10 i had to sit on a BIG pillow to see over the windscreen wipers

Der Panzer
Is it on rally springs? Stilts perhaps?

I'm not one for shouting "slam it," "get it lowered" or "drop the mutha," but that does look like it's riding high.

Love you :rasp:

I'm not one for shouting "slam it," "get it lowered" or "drop the mutha," but that does look like it's riding high.
Eibach coilovers are only £480... :eek:

It' actually got a nice even gap between the wheelarch and the tyre, might look a bit silly if I "drop that mutha". But yeh, I'm tempted. Can't get Eibach Sportlines for it, only the Pro springs, but cheaper option than coilies...

tiTTy & SV650
not bad at all, will get the pug out for some pics in the new year when I can afford to spend money on it!