ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Gaming Thread (General Gaming Jibba Jabba)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Halo MCC is currently £14.99 on cdkeys for the version on Steam, I started the Reach campaign this afternoon and it’s buttery smooth with everything turned up. Barely wakes the pc up playing it 😂

I bought the whole series for around £3 a few years ago. I fired Reach up for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago and was amazed at how little it taxes anything on the PC.

Clio
Help me out. What was the car game where you could walk round your garage and look at your cars? Pretty sure it had an arcade game in it as well?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Thats it! Forgot all about that game. Just had a google and looks like PGR 2 is the one I remember

Whatever happened to it? Just stopped making it?
Think it got taken over by Forza and the rest was history. Decent racing games in fairness

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
This. This, right here, is fantastic news. It's early days so the video is more of a nostalgic look at the original. Play it again, Sam. Fisher.

TL;DR - a remake of the original Splinter Cell game, but using modern gaming tech and assets.

Was playing Blacklist the other day and wondering if we were ever going to see another splinter cell, but I'll settle for a remake.
Wouldn't want to know how many days I put into Chaos Theory.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Used to be really big into my gaming. Since moving out of home and being a little more career driven, I lack the time these days. So sad. Used to love blowing 8 hours on a great game of cod Zombies.

More recently, I redownloaded Civilization 5 and im really back into it. Love that its quite long but you can pick it up and put it down whenever I get the time.
Then the OH wanted to buy it on her Switch. Cant get it off her now 🤣

Clio
Whilst looking to see if I could find Speedball 2 for the Xbox... I don't think I can.

I came across this...

I wonder if you get extra points for shooting unarmed black people?