Nickw88
ClioSport Club Member
BMW F82 M4
After changing things up to smash out Halo Campaign Evolved (which wasn’t too bad, but not fresh enough to keep me interested once I’d completed a run through), I’ve gone back to grinding on Grounded 2. There’s been a quite a few decent updates so it’s been good to go back to it and have new things to work through.
If you’re into to crafting/survival games it’s definitely worth a go. I played the first one a fair bit, but didn’t get anywhere near as hooked as I have with this one. I worked out I’ve already spent nearly 450 hours on it…which is quite embarrassing really…
I’ve recently dabbled with posting a few videos of my base builds on TikTok and seeing as I have very little social media presence, some have got quite a few views already.
For anyone who might be interested, this is my favourite “quirky” build:
And my main base (which is constantly changing/expanding, so this is a bit outdated now):
If you’re into to crafting/survival games it’s definitely worth a go. I played the first one a fair bit, but didn’t get anywhere near as hooked as I have with this one. I worked out I’ve already spent nearly 450 hours on it…which is quite embarrassing really…
I’ve recently dabbled with posting a few videos of my base builds on TikTok and seeing as I have very little social media presence, some have got quite a few views already.
For anyone who might be interested, this is my favourite “quirky” build:
And my main base (which is constantly changing/expanding, so this is a bit outdated now):