ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Renaultsport Diesel dick - pics (non56k)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Got some pics out and about of the bus.
Was good to one with the glass roof as today was a decent day for it.
So far so good, 40mpg average between mixed use of town and motorway driving. Comfy driving position and good collection of toys.
Still pretty rare as well and still not seen another on in scotland, either for sale or kicking around.

The closest i got was an 04 inferno, which was pap. :rasp:

enjoy the snaps - few industrial chappies

cimg0468rw9.jpg

cimg0469ac2.jpg

cimg0471xt6.jpg

cimg0472ws0.jpg

cimg0473lb6.jpg

cimg0475od8.jpg

cimg0476zm0.jpg

cimg0478fp3.jpg

cimg0479jt2.jpg

cimg0480hu3.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Not shabby bud.

Hate to tell you theres a black dci gt down in East Calder so I know of another one, hes had it for a while as well! Still pretty rare though!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
on the motorway sliproad ;)
14_black_smoke_knlwthc.jpg

lol only kidding mate looks awesome, bet its got some amount of torque! was having a look at them as the 172 costs me a bomb to run but their still mega ££££ to buy, maby look at one nearer the end of the year!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Not shabby bud.

Hate to tell you theres a black dci gt down in East Calder so I know of another one, hes had it for a while as well! Still pretty rare though!

tis only a GT though, which look gay compared to the fully blown RS lets be honest.

The Gt is massively let down with the stupid pischy twin exhausts and grey plaque above it

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If i had to have a dci, that would be the one :)

Agree, the Gt is a sack of tripe.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Looking to get a diesel to run along side my 172, on of these are top of my shortlist.

yeh they are quite good, not easy to get hold of which i spose is good from my perspective. If you can get one with the roof its well worth the coin

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
on the motorway sliproad ;)
14_black_smoke_knlwthc.jpg

lol only kidding mate looks awesome, bet its got some amount of torque! was having a look at them as the 172 costs me a bomb to run but their still mega ££££ to buy, maby look at one nearer the end of the year!

no black smoke from her at any stage yet!!

compared to 172 its good, though you miss the redline and cornering prowess of the clio, which is why shes sitting wrapped up in cotton wool for the odd weekend blast

106 GTi
Rare is not the word - not one in the dealer network second hand when I enquired yesterday. Local dealer has sold 0!

Cooks have one Rich, The sales manager andy has it as his company car.

Unless they have sold it ?

106 GTi
Not a clue, he looked on the screen and said he could find none. There where about 6 on Autotrader when I looked the other night most new though.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
cheapest is £15,5 on trader, its a limo and 7k miles iirc.

f**k that.

spec'd up and non limo ones are winners!!