ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thought I'd get ready for winter.

Vee dub
Good work Jay

I have 4 cars to 'prep' before the winter kicks in! lol

I'd best get started this week!

Thanks for all your comments!

I used megs quik clay, poorboys polish, poorboys exp sealant, clearkote vanilla wax, megs 21 wax and finally a layer of collinite. :D

BMW 320d SE
Looking gorgeous. I cleaned mine yesterday, only for it to rain all night, and this mornings wet motorway drive means it's back to how it was before!!! :rolleyes:

I believe so but they charge the earth.

To be fair I wouldn't trust taking my car to some place to have it fully cleaned, but that's just me. The PC polisher that I imported from the U.S. (thanks to 182_blue) has paid for itself! Seriously if you've got the time, money and like to clean cars it's money well spent.

That day I used megs tech wash, megs quik clay, poorboys polish, poorboy's exp sealant, clearkote vanilla wax, megs's number 21 wax and collinite 476 wax in that order.

I'm quite suprised really it's been nearly a week since it was polished/waxed etc, been driving on sh*ty roads in the rain and it still looks clean! even the wheels don't look dirty.