ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titanium MrBlonde

As some of you may know already,i had an accident in my Cup & hit a barrier.In a nutshell,Raining very early cold morning on AD80rs (close to the limit) back end stepped out going up a banking corner.Still Drives fine tho,just wasnt worth me repairing,So decide on getting a 182 but in Silver.

So i found one and got up early on a Sat morning to head to south wales.

So this one is on 53k 2 owners & one of the very last ones & standard,previous owner also has a lovely Mars Red V6.

So plan is to get all the good bits off the cup & transfer onto the 182 then break or sell the cup as a whole car.

Couple of Photos of the Cups damage
20190924_105633.jpg
20190924_105958.jpg

2196871E-BE2B-4D22-A9DD-4E35DB494C49.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Little update,i fitted the new geo kit this morning,was not to bad of a job & brushed the bearings with a coat of ACF-50.
Once all done i had time to pop down to Tyre Smart to have the Wheel Alignment done,i obvs took it easy on the way there as alignment was well out.I got it set up as a fast road alignment & drive is so more stable & feels planted to the road,only had a little blast back but will give it a proper run when i go to work on monday.But overall very happy with the kit & how it drives now.Also have a set of PMS soild top mounts still to put on so that should tighten things up even more.

20200502_124947.jpg
20200502_130108.jpg

Then a quick wash once back & also finally got my pressure washer working along with a better gun for it.
20200502_171951.jpg

No matter how cool this thing looks in photos... and it does look cool. It looks even better in the metal, It just sits so right.
Ive always thought the Turinis look better on it than the TDs, but in the metal i think as it sits perfect as is.
Looks mega in the rear view mirror too :)

Yes mate come along next time we plan a little morning drive out 👍🏻 @Mbeau

Thanks very much mate im pretty happy with it,just little details touches now & to get the fresh bonnet & washer blanks on.

Would actually get some great photos with Mine @frayz @Mbeau & @Dr Jekyll as all have a different colour clios 😎

So jealous of your bonnet! Mine is scabby as hell, don’t think straight used ones exist . So likely have to get a new one done when I get my bumper painted

Car looks so good with silver on silver. Stance is perfect on it!

Luckily, the bonnet was in good condition and didnt need to much filler, only on the front. It flatted down easy too. Will hopefully get it done this week for you mate.

Tidy👍. Be interesting to see how you rate it compared to the cup around Wales.

Cheers mate & yeah hopefully well it should be better as got some better trick parts on it.

BMS shifter,Geo Kit,Bump Steer,Braided Brake lines all round & PMS solid Top Mounts

I think the new bonnet and washer blanks are a terrible colour match....but I’m a nice guy so will take them off your hands all in the interest of helping a fellow titanium owner out mate 😳

Really good job on the paint, I know I am biased and have said it before. But a clean Titanium silver car is always wrongly overshadowed by the other colours. Unfairly so in my opinion it such an underrated colour!
Top work this car! Great job

I think the new bonnet and washer blanks are a terrible colour match....but I’m a nice guy so will take them off your hands all in the interest of helping a fellow titanium owner out mate 😳

Really good job on the paint, I know I am biased and have said it before. But a clean Titanium silver car is always wrongly overshadowed by the other colours. Unfairly so in my opinion it such an underrated colour!
Top work this car! Great job
I agree, I put BG bottom of my list because I live in a muddy countryside area but Titanium was my next lowest. I've now grown to love it however and theres none of the fading problems like my flamer