ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tuning mk2 diesel van

clio 1.5dc1
im getting bored of going slow so have chipped my van up to 120 bhp the torque is good to really helps having empty space in the back no weight from back seats and all that. just wondered if any one else has done any thing simaler let me know what u have done tuning wise and brakes suspension ect

many thanks

mark

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
im getting bored of going slow so have chipped my van up to 120 bhp the torque is good to really helps having empty space in the back no weight from back seats and all that. just wondered if any one else has done any thing simaler let me know what u have done tuning wise and brakes suspension ect

many thanks

mark

Clio van ?

It's just a Clio with no rear windows or seats. Nothing special on the suspension/brakes side of things. Do some wandering around this site and see if anything takes your fancy ! Plenty of info to be had. Search button will no doubt be recommended at some point soon ;)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Haven't got a clue lol !

Try the for sale section on here, CliodCi.net, ClioSpares or whatever they're called now, or maybe eBay.

Personally I wouldn't bother. If you want a fast vehicle, buy one !

RS6 C7
Haven't got a clue lol !

Try the for sale section on here, CliodCi.net, ClioSpares or whatever they're called now, or maybe eBay.

Personally I wouldn't bother. If you want a fast vehicle, buy one !

I don't, I want something a little different hence the clio van, Just need it to have a little bit of poke as 65bhp is a joke ;), 80-90 would probably do, I will take a look now mate thanks :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I don't, I want something a little different hence the clio van, Just need it to have a little bit of poke as 65bhp is a joke ;), 80-90 would probably do, I will take a look now mate thanks :)

dan my best advice would be get the dci 80 intercooler and have it remaped, they do pritty well. altho mine is the dci 80 im still gettin a remap, deisel tunning boxes can ruin the engine!!

ryan

RS6 C7
Good grief.

Are you 9 years old ?!

19 ;) , Funny thing is i went out a bought an rb 182 after receiving a quote of 2k, Left a £100 deposit on the car, Went to take the policy out and they said they can no longer offer it for that and it changed to 3.5k. 2k was enough!

clio 1.5dc1
you can buy a 100 bhp standerd van they come in 65 non turbo 83 and 100 bhp off the production line

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
sounds about right. i knw this is a stupid question but being as the dci engine is direct injection, is thier anyway of uprating the fuel delivery components to increase hp-torque?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
sheep following others with the 2L petrol conversion. my plan is when my insurance drops allot lower than it is now in a year or two, im going to drop a meggy 1.9 dci engine in my clio, should be a fun project........

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
depends on what i can fit in the already crammed engine bay, from memory the 1.9 dci engine is something from a 100hp to something high. i knw the meggy sport model with a dci engine was producing high 100's from factory

clio 1.5dc1
try www.tdi-tuning.co.uk i think you can buy a standard 1.5 dci wich they will chip up to 133 bhp with 220 lb-ft of torque mine keeps up with golf tdi's when im running light its a lot of fun i recomend them