ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tunst's Racing Blue 182 Ownership Diary!

AB 182 FF
Looking good. I'm liking the silver turinis on RB. I have black F1s on mine but I think I'm going to go silver. It's the not so obvious, really obvious choice.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I have a set of silver f1's i can throw on mine to give you an idea?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
no stripes ... headlights all sorted now mate ?

Yeah everything sorted, the passenger light has a small amount of condensation in, its all coming apart again this week to fit new bulbs as one has gone slightly pink so il make sure its all sealed correctly etc before putting back together...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
So yeah... Xenons...

Went to fit a set if new bulbs today...

mumygave.jpg

a7ygamus.jpg

The insides of the headlight had been glued back together after they had been broken... I bought the lights as they were advertised with cracked cases (had actually been cut open i assume to glue the insides together...) so cur cases and broken inside.. Waste of £50 but live and learn...

So she currently sittin like so

e4e3utaq.jpg

Till I can be arsed to shell of for some brand new units...

iceberg phase 2 172
christ man , guess we'v worked out y they were cut open lol i bought my new bare lights from rsc for 64pound each

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Id have to pull the entire unit to bits rob, they had been cut open to repair previously i has to plastic weld it all.. Cutting them up and plasic welding them up again is just to much of a ball ache tbh..

Can get 2 brand new units for £150 delivered which aint bad..

As for the mini prepping it for MOT this saturday ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
RSC trader on here, they are bare mind.. Its just the lights, no ballasts etc

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yes. As long as you bring the engine along with all the sensors, throttle body, coils etc. we should be good to go.

Nice work Nashy. Nice work.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Right, iv decided to save myself some money and just stick with the standard light, will just get some better bulbs...

No more trying to be an FF182 :rasp:

So put it all back together and just going to leave it at that :)

ymyzujy8.jpg