ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vote. which colour 182

Ill start us off.

1st. Racing blue (I dont thing the 182 is very "spoty" looking so needs a loud colour.

2nd Inferno red ( stunning colour. Red? Orange? Copper? Make your mind up!)

3rd black (Nothin like that Q car feeling)

Over to you.

Fu

Ford Fiesta

1) Yellow (never seen one in the flesh)

2) artic blue J41

3) Black

4) Inferno/Racing

5) silver (would have been much higher if they had kept the iceburg!)

6_ petrol blue (will I ever see one!?)

(172 gal, you keeping your 172 now? did you ever get a TMC enabled nav disc for your sat nav?)

Petrol blue is truely horrible! Dealer in Preston showed me one waiting to be picked up. both of us plus my bird just stood there for about 10 seconds in silence shaking are heads.

Quote: Originally posted by Fu Man Chu on 23 January 2005

Petrol blue is truely horrible! Dealer in Preston showed me one waiting to be picked up. both of us plus my bird just stood there for about 10 seconds in silence shaking are heads.

Really. Never seen one but i was SO close to getting this colour. The fact that i had never seen on one here lead me to believe it wasnt that great

Titanium/silver whatever its called looks excellent.

However I think Id go for black its just needs the badges colouring so there not all that silver colour.

black looks a bit normal to me(like a dynamique), and to see the gold you need to be inches away with a big torch, mind you i would like to wax a black car

106 GTi

I thought i had made the wrong choice with black gold as I had only seen it on a dull damp day. It did just look black. The moment I saw it in the sun I knew I had made the right choice. It would have been Artcic blue if not black for me.

I liked the yellow and infereno but both a bit bright for me to own, both look great tho.

Go see inferno in the flesh. Yourmind will be made up on the spot ;)

Actually, go see them all in the flesh, because the colours can vary in photos!

fat 182

Racing blue

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:D

[Edited by dazraffan on 23 January 2005 at 12:45pm]

fat 182

Racing blue

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:D

clio 200 F4Rt

damn!!!!!!

didnt realise the inferno looked soooooooo good! thats what colour mine will be (roll on 1st mar)