ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vote. which colour 182

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio

Black gold would be my first choice, thats the colour i went for. However i do really like inferno, looks amazing.

Black Gold - Cleaned mine today and the gold was really shining through in the sun - making the whole thing look an incredible copper colour which is nice, roll on summer to get it really shining!

Second would be a tie between inferno and racing blue.

Black Gold does look nice in the sun or under the petrol station lights as it does have that copper look if not a bit browny black, its all down to personal choice though at the end of the day .. Dont think the new silver is as nice as the the silver on my old MK2 172 though...

LY 200

No doubt about it!!!

INFERNO!!!!

However if i was lookin for a normal boring colour it would be black gold!!!

I went for my 182 in silver, used 2 own a black 1.2 16v dynamique, (then a green sax-slo vts) and it was a pain in the ass to keep looking clean.

IMO the contrast of the anthracite cup alloys to titanium silver looks rather tasty.

Big up Titanium Silver

If you do a lot of m/way miles id say silver, just because it wont show up stone chips. This is a real problem with dark colous.

Never had silver myself b4, and didnt really like it, till i got one :D

I like the Artic Blue (well i have one of course)

Second choice would be Inferno and third would be yellow.

Just to stick out!

has to be inferno bought my silver one down to the fact that they couldnt get anyother colours in stock quick enuff im totally gutted now but hey its only a colour

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

inferno or artic blue.

or Black if you want people to think youve got a dynamic ;)

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by Chad on 24 January 2005

or Black if you want people to think youve got a dynamic ;)
A dymamic with lower suspension, xenon lights, 16 inch wheels and two exhausts? ;)