ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's the cheapest that's been paid?

PH2 Flamer
I payed just over £3000 for my 52 plate flamer. Its a minter though. And hasnt let me down yet. That was only back in july.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
I payed just over £3000 for my 52 plate flamer. Its a minter though. And hasnt let me down yet. That was only back in july.

Its worth what someone is willing to pay i guess? however they have took a hit but the market is swamped with sheds. I looked at loads before settling for a 172 cup off here. 53 plate £2500 on 67k miles all belts done etc. looked at loads around £1500-£2000 all abit ropey. This needed nothing spending on it plus I know of the last 2 owners.

PH2 Flamer
Im the seventh owner or 8th. Lol. I got it.off steve murr (rsport) and it had no dents, scratches, wheels mint, interior mint. No way was i going to let someone else buy it lol.

Monaco blue 172
Gave 1050 for mine. 75k Monaco phase 2 with stacks of receipts mostly Renault 4 owners. Tax and tested till April next year. Had Cambelt dephaser gearbox and clutch 12 months ago too.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Picking up a 2004 182 with 70k on the clock for my sister, £1500, service history with k-tec, 1 owner from new.

clio 182 sport
i got my titanium clio 182 a year ago ( just over ) 1 owner 50k on the clock for 4k think i should have payed less like around 3k mark but im not really to botherd, the prices of these clio's and the CTR's have really come down in price and a few other to mention it mk4 golf 1.8T and seat ibiza 1.8T, you can get alot of car these days for next to nothing ....

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Technically mine was free as i traded my last car in at the dealer and it was worth more ;)

BMW E46 330ci Sport
I sold my black 55 plate 182 with both packs and 37,000 miles on the clock, FSH including belts a couple of months ago for 4,500. Not bad i don't think.

Might start looking for a cheap/bargain 172/182 because im sick of the 51 plate green fiesta im driving now. I die a little inside every time i start it.

LY Megane R26 230
Just picked up a phase 1 with no tax and mot for wait for it...£50.the guy just wanted it off his drive and took my first offer.

bg 182 ff
i paid 1300 for my 172 iceberg in may with 53k on the clocks. was a minter aswell. the kid took it in part ex and wanted rid asap. so i picked up a bargin :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
£50 for a phase 1- a good few hundred profit in that-

Feates 172 is the very best-- although should have spent 4k & included the seats.....

S