ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel/Tyre Suspension Clearance

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Just fitted my camber bolts and had them dialed in to -1.5 deg.

I'm now thinking the inside edge of the tyre might be too close to the suspension spring, especially on track under hard cornering.

I can just get my fingers in the gap between the two, so say roughly 10mm +/-. Is that enough?

Would it be worth getting some 5mm spacers for a bit of extra clearance just in case?

Teg
What offset wheel you got pal? Just fitted camber bolts on mine and getting it aligned tomorrow for neg 2 degrees... I've got cup turinis so hoping I'll be ok now.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
What offset wheel you got pal? Just fitted camber bolts on mine and getting it aligned tomorrow for neg 2 degrees... I've got cup turinis so hoping I'll be ok now.

Speedline 2118 which are ET43, so 5mm spacers would take it out to ET38 which is what Cup Turini's are.

You should be ok mate.