ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 172 Cup and 197 Nimbus

Fiesta ST-3
So my mate Joey (Clewer) just bought a White 172 Cup and I must say it is gorgeous. Completely stripped inside and all sprayed white, Ktec exhaust, coilies all round and Speedlines. The bonnet is Carbon wrap. The paint job is superb also. He has just signed up on here too so I won't steal his thunder too much.

Sorry the pictures are all of mine LOL. I'm sure he will be along with his own, btw I told him he needs a splitter.

6953057836_e63778b413_b.png

Nimbus by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

7099117901_4f10b7a098_b.png

6953034004_0b0befdc0c_b.png

7099099003_d990b212df_b.png

7099093339_2e36161feb_b.png

6953014564_4a0ced045f_b.png

Fiesta ST-3
Cheers guys. Just to clarify he didn't wrap the bonnet, he bought it like that. No idea of his intentions.

PB Clio 172
I like white 172's but seeing as it was prob in a crash as thats the only reason to re spray one.. i dont really like it now

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I like white 172's but seeing as it was prob in a crash as thats the only reason to re spray one.. i dont really like it now

Eh?! So are you saying that every car that's had a respray has been in a crash?

Love the nimbus and think white 172's and 182's look the nuts. I would take the wrap off and have the bonnet colour coded :)

172 track car
Thanks scott for the pics and the introduction. so yes my new and first clio and i love it. thanks for the positive comments guys and i can assure you it hasn't been crashed. As scott said i work with the previous and only owner and it was done purely out of love. i have a few plans for it nothing major. but i will start a thread of some detailed pics for all to see keeps the comments coming :approve:

Disastra Coupe

What a retarded thing to say. People do spray cars because that's what they want to do you know!?

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
That is a beast !! Done it for me !!

Btw, let him know i've got my Ktec CF splitter in my cupboard if he wants to purchase ??