ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Sunroof

2012 WRX Waggon

Saw an 03 plate 172 in Black, smoked lexus clusters (v.nice) with a Sunroof!

was in Morrisons in Warrington....was gonna have a closer look, but it was pi$$ing down and me buy one get one free mars ice cream was melting.

Is a Sunroof an option?

Trophy

I do remember seeing it listed as an option when i was ordering my Cup, but i have never seen it on any 172s.

Mat.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Sunroof you say...

According to the Renault website you can get a sunroof in a Clio, but its not an option for either the 172 or the Cup as its "greyd out" on the configurator page, so maybe an aftermarket fitted one???

I asked about this when I ordered my car and was told that due to extra strengthening in the roof it wasnt an option.

320d M Sport

either:

A) Was foney 172

b) aftermarket

theres a feck off roll cage there on the 172 i think?

Clio 1.6 16V

Back in 2002 the 172 did have two additional options listed, cruise control and a sunroof. I tried to order a 172 back then with these but after 8 weeks waiting I gave up and order without. Reno later removed them from the list of options. Whether there are any 172s out there with these options .... who knows?

2012 WRX Waggon

foney was what i was thinking originally, I was gonna have a closer look, but it was raining.

He did have xenons aswell, thats what caught my eye in the checkout queue, closely folled by the sunroof!

:confused: