ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Gold 182: changed Exhaust tips to shorter stealth "diesel type"

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 182
As I did not like the look of the carbon effect laminate in bright sun and it will take some time as I find a good price on an 172 bumper, paint it etc., I decided to experiment a little :D

This will give the opportunity to people to comment a bit more (hopefully without swearing too much!).

I covered the holes with a thick layer of heat resistant aluminium tape as before and on top I put a pair of bumper protectors (German, high quality ones and not the cheap £3.99 ones you usually get).

Well, here you go, fire away, I will go hide in the basement ... :dapprove:

DSC01080.jpg

DSC01082.jpg

DSC01083.jpg

Tangoed Works
looks even shitter than before. you should just get a new exhaust for your car rather than all this 172 bumper crap.

Charged Superleggera
why dont you just ordera yozza exhaust system for it and maybe people will start making comments about it favourably

Clio 182
I do not want another exhaust, I want to hide the current one and I am trying to make do until I find an 172 bumper at a good price.

Come on, so many people saw this thread, no one with an 172 wants to arrange an exchange with me???

E

escotty90

WTF im confused...
Why dint u just buy a 172 :S or at least get a 172 bumper??
Would of looked loads tidier and loads less hassle.

I say go get them holes re opened a.s.a.p and stick a Milltek in there!!! ;)

b/g 182, meg tourer
lol, the standard exhaust system is crap and will need replacing soon anyway i would think. they have a tendancy to get holes in them. could the exhaust not have stayed on until you got the 172 bumper? it looks aweful with those things stuck to the bumper. i just cant see the point in this at all. should have got a 172 to begin with to be honest and just put a 182 manifold on it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell off my chair.

THIS IS FUNNY SH!T

b/g 182, meg tourer
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell off my chair.

THIS IS FUNNY SH!T

haha. im sure he has just made thins thread to make people laugh and to see how many pages he can make it last. and oh yeah incase youi didn't know... he used to have an accord.:sleepy:

thing is the car could be ok with a 172 bumper and and those tips sorted out properly.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
gets my vote...i have to agree that i dont like the rear end of the 182... bit of a chav fest with the two wheel barrow handles. think it will look all the better for puttin the 172 bumper on it. fair play to you. and the haters can go elsewhere. just if you are going to do it do it properly.

Just seen this thread for the first time,

WTF is wrong with you lol

this is how it should look imo, my old car btb exhaust

DSCF0128.gif

DSCF0169.gif

Last edited:
  A4 DTM/iceberg cup
lovely wheelbarrow you have there! lol

joke. people have to accept that some of us don't like the two exhausts. agreed i'd have just got a 172 first off

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It amazes me all the nonesense bloody posters on here with nothing better to do than **** someone off whos got the balls to do something a bit different, or god forbid modify his car.

If I was him I'd be expecting a picture of every single haters car on here for something to mock or criticise its only fair imo.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
It amazes me all the nonesense bloody posters on here with nothing better to do than **** someone off whos got the balls to do something a bit different, or god forbid modify his car.

If I was him I'd be expecting a picture of every single haters car on here for something to mock or criticise its only fair imo.

not a hater, it looks pap

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
After the non-RS rear bumper, stick some crappy wheels on it (no alloys) and put 16V badges on and you'll have a mean sleeper!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Would you care to upload a photo of your car for comparison?

Laser BLue Golf GTi with no Lego blocks on rear end, i cant be arsed to post a pic, but his exhaust mod looks pants.

I can understand his need for going sleeper but it looks cr4p. Fair play for trying something different but the end result is pathetic.

Clio 182
Really now, those are high quality bumper protectors and they are actually placed at the right position, see here: http://www.carbumper.com/bumper_protectors_14000.html

It's not as if I cut a piece of plastic and stuck it there for God's sake so stop overreacting like spoiled children!!! I had to do something until I got a bumper and this looks quite professional IMO and as an added perk if someone touches my bumper from behind I won't have any problems :)

Tangoed Works
Would you care to upload a photo of your car for comparison?

tbf mate posting a pic of what your car looks like has nothing to do with it. Its pretty much a general consensus that what he has done looks like total toss. He should have just purchased a late model 172 as that will have exactly the same performance and equipment levels as a 182 (bar the suspension) and look more stealthy.

Putting rubber inserts or whatever they are over the holes is just comical. Fair dos it is his car, and if genuinely likes what he has done fairy muff. In reality is just going to be people ripping him, whether on here or on the road.

Tangoed Works
Really now, those are high quality bumper protectors and they are actually placed at the right position, see here: http://www.carbumper.com/bumper_protectors_14000.html

It's not as if I cut a piece of plastic and stuck it there for God's sake so stop overreacting like spoiled children!!! I had to do something until I got a bumper and this looks quite professional IMO and as an added perk if someone touches my bumper from behind I won't have any problems :)

btw you got knocked if you actually paid cash for them.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
tbf mate posting a pic of what your car looks like has nothing to do with it. Its pretty much a general consensus that what he has done looks like total toss. He should have just purchased a late model 172 as that will have exactly the same performance and equipment levels as a 182 (bar the suspension) and look more stealthy.

Putting rubber inserts or whatever they are over the holes is just comical. Fair dos it is his car, and if genuinely likes what he has done fairy muff. In reality is just going to be people ripping him, whether on here or on the road.

Have you actually read the entire thread?

TEMPO..... you get the idea :)

If he'd have done it all first before taking pictures you'd have no doubt called him gay for putting non cup alloys on his 172 or something.

I accept peoples opinions I do but to come out with poo, pap, w**k, toss, s**t, crap what the hell is productive about that? its just being mean for the hell of it.

Tangoed Works
Have you actually read the entire thread?

TEMPO..... you get the idea :)

If he'd have done it all first before taking pictures you'd have no doubt called him gay for putting non cup alloys on his 172 or something.

I accept peoples opinions I do but to come out with poo, pap, w**k, toss, s**t, crap what the hell is productive about that? its just being mean for the hell of it.

yes i have read the entire thread and you would have seen that I posted on the towards the beginning pages if you did also.

its on here for opinions, and the general consenus is that it is a poor attempt.

120d M Sport
Laser BLue Golf GTi with no Lego blocks on rear end, i cant be arsed to post a pic, but his exhaust mod looks pants.

I can understand his need for going sleeper but it looks cr4p. Fair play for trying something different but the end result is pathetic.

:rofl: Riz, you've gone one better than me with "lego blocks" there :lolup:

Daz: Sorry dude but to me its more like damage than modification.

I still hope he may be having us all here, the emphasis on the quality of those bungs/lego blocks/bumper protectors make me wonder. Would be great banter if so

Status
Not open for further replies.