ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup Racer + Sunset + SLR

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
u have your 182 for a few wks and already it's the best in the club! u must be well happy chrissy :)
looks amazing! when u coming over 2 let me see?! hehe. i think id have white side badges though with racing blue writing to blend in with the wheels more on side views :)

Maz

LY 200
Looks fantastic Chris, nice work ..

Ps with regards to the carbon splitter .. not sure if you will be happy with it once it starts stone chiping .. just a friendly warning :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yeah, that's the one mate!

Gaz, is your mate the guy with the 206?

I only live 2 mins from Shell
Yeah my mate has the silver 206, hes secretly dying to get a clio after seeing your 182 lol.

lol, nice bloke. spoke to him last week i think, his car is looooow!:approve:

I like :D

Although it needs ITBs and stripping out to make it the 'best' 182 ;)

give me time Mark. ;)

pics dont do justice..looks so much better in the metal..love it! esp wen u boot it past mine with a big smile on ur face lmao

lmao!

lovesit

How does it handle/drive on those coilovers?. As i've heard many people say Gaz coilovers are a no no?

mostly hearsay mate tbh. i find the Gaz setup fine! it's a little harder and the spring rates on the rear aren't the best judged but that's my only gripe. I'll hammer them into the ground then move onto H&R's though.

That looks amazing Chris! Best 182 on here for sure! :D

Well Done!

cheers Steve.

:cool:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
u have your 182 for a few wks and already it's the best in the club! u must be well happy chrissy :)
looks amazing! when u coming over 2 let me see?! hehe. i think id have white side badges though with racing blue writing to blend in with the wheels more on side views :)

lol!:D

i toyed with having the badges white, but i reckon blue keeps it a bit more subtle.

...well, as subtle as a bright blue hot hatch can be! ;)

Looks fantastic Chris, nice work ..

Ps with regards to the carbon splitter .. not sure if you will be happy with it once it starts stone chiping .. just a friendly warning :)

i remember you telling me at the meet mate. :(

...i might save it for FCS, i've manged to do a bit of a bodge on this broken one i have. you can barely see the break.:cool:

Maz

LY 200
Not sure if you could do something to protect it from chipping when you put it on ? maybe ask Rich ?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not sure if you could do something to protect it from chipping when you put it on ? maybe ask Rich ?

my uncle used to cover the front of his exige in vaseline! ...i'm not joking. lol

works a treat though. he's got poly film on it now to stop the stone chips, pricy though!:(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yeah, i agree.

Mark's done a stunning job on all the badges! can't recommend the guy enough!!

Cooper S JCW
That is one tidy motor - very tasteful matey

Careful with the towing eye though as I seem to remember that insurance companies don't like them!

i fookin love your car chris... id leave my missus for that anyday:rolleyes:

have you got a bigger pic of this, i want it on my desktop

DSC_0019.jpg

Racing Blue 182
OOhhhhhhh noooooo, what have you done to my baby........

.... but then again, i was always thinking of making the wheels white, just couldnt justify it after spending the money on getting the original trophy ones.

BTW, i cant beleive you raised it...it wasnt even low before ;)

i haven't seen your car yet russ!

Dont mean to hijack chris sorry.

We're not going to donington today fred sorry, i want the seats in before i go anyway like that.

Can you help fit them this week, i'm stuck really. Im sure you can knock some mounts up, and you can have a peek then...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
OOhhhhhhh noooooo, what have you done to my baby........

.... but then again, i was always thinking of making the wheels white, just couldnt justify it after spending the money on getting the original trophy ones.

BTW, i cant beleive you raised it...it wasnt even low before ;)

lol!!

glad you like it fella.:D

it caught on my driveway every day!!:(

feels much nicer when your caning it now too, and still looks looooooow:cool::cool:

Mercedes C Class Sport
Just get some gordini stripes now to finish it off.....!
haha arguement waiting to happen lol

Mercedes C Class Sport
yeah gordinis are too much for yours, the white trim on it now is perfect.
Sounds immense, I hope to see it around the area more too