ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few interesting 172 cups

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Some of those a clearly plums or 'gammon' as Charlie would say!
However I would buy a car that is inaccurately described. For example if they don't know the name of the colour the chances are its not an enthusiast so it hasn't been given death every Sunday round Oulton Park. As long is its got full service history I can't forsee a problem, engine might be abit tight though.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Number one

First one has it with 'scubbys' and m3 bmw's. He fails to mention he's fitted a cheese grater for a grill to it.

Number two

Second is a 190 bhp 'ph quick' The plum doen't even know what the 'ph quick' stickers mean by the sounds of it :rolleyes:

Number three

Mk1 172 'cup' lol !

Number four

£7300 in metallic flipped blue.

Number five

Mondial blue cup (which isn't)

I'm particularly loving Numbers three and five, especially considering they're dealers adverts. Either they've both got two 172s in stock and they've got their ads mixed up or they're completely incompetent regarding doing any research on their stock of cars.

Dealers who know nothing about their stock is one of my pet hates, if your going to try sell things to people at least get the basic information right. If that advert is a reflection of their attention to detail then what else will they have missed on the car? Would I buy anything from them, I think not!