ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A1(M) 172 Blue - Hope it was an emergency!!

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Flying up the A1(M) last night around half eight blue phase 2 172 doing around about 95 xenons and front fogs on (how to get yourself noticed by the law) DA02 UAF (or UFA) went flying by me and everything else then peeled off on to A19.

clio 172 cup
surely at high speeds more light help people to spot u sooner and move over :p sounds like a good idea to me lol

350z, Subaru Legacy
When I used to bolt up and down the A12 everyday for work, this is the practice I went for. On day's where there were people in the way, I'd usually notice I'd forgotten to illuminate :p

Oh and 95mph is basically still the speed limit isn't it? I mean it's under a hundred...

Seat Ibiza
When I used to bolt up and down the A12 everyday for work, this is the practice I went for. On day's where there were people in the way, I'd usually notice I'd forgotten to illuminate :p

Oh and 95mph is basically still the speed limit isn't it? I mean it's under a hundred...

With all the police on the motorways in unmarked cars, is it worth it?

C3 Picasso Beast
I guess it was an attitude like that that helped cause the mess of a car on his avatar/profile pic!?!

BMW 118d
Over 100 and they're more likely to ban you, I learnt that the hard way but it still doesn't mean 95 is fine...

350z, Subaru Legacy
I guess it was an attitude like that that helped cause the mess of a car on his avatar/profile pic!?!

Haha, firstly the comment was made tongue in cheek.

Secondly, if you'd care to research - no. That happened whilst stationary.

Thirdly, yeah I was referring to Insta-bans.

With regards to un-marked cars, a keen eye and a mind is the answer. I can spot an unmarked police car a mile off, and didn't get away with the speeds I did to work and back for 5 years for no good reason, it's idiots that speed in the wrong situation/conditions that get caught out.

Clio Sport 16V 1.2L
Haha, firstly the comment was made tongue in cheek.

Secondly, if you'd care to research - no. That happened whilst stationary.

Thirdly, yeah I was referring to Insta-bans.

With regards to un-marked cars, a keen eye and a mind is the answer. I can spot an unmarked police car a mile off, and didn't get away with the speeds I did to work and back for 5 years for no good reason, it's idiots that speed in the wrong situation/conditions that get caught out.
Most unmarked cars up this neck of the woods are dark blue BMW's usually occupied by two fat c**t's stuffing their faces with McDonald's.

R26/200 Raider
Most unmarked cars up this neck of the woods are dark blue BMW's usually occupied by two fat c**t's stuffing their faces with McDonald's.

Funny you say that as tonight just outside Darlington, a Silver focus had been pulled over by 2 fat cops in an 09 dark Blue BMW when i passed by.

R26/200 Raider
Within 2 miles. The car looked like a coupe too, bit awkward if you had too arrest someone. My neighbour has one the same and you couldn't swing a cat in it not that he probably wants too.:S

Clio 172 Cup
I've seen everything from Skoda VRS range to Lexis ISF being used by the unmarked squad.

Even seen a Range Rover around Weatherby Services the other day with flashing blues.