ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

after 6 months of saving and looking i have finally done it

Megane 225 F1
im gettin a clio XD went 2 look at 2 yesterday and put a deposit down on 1 of them today. black 1.4 dyna :) gettin rid of my corsa. im soo excited. picking it up next saturday

Megane 225 F1
its jus a normal clio but i put the XD on the end because im used to talking on msn and it comes up with a smily when i put XD

Megane 225 F1
it is a good step up. i could actually feel the accelerating instead of my corsa gradually getting faster up until about 80 or 90 if i was lucky (had 110 out of it down hill once)

XD

Megane 225 F1
yh i just realised that i read it wrong. thought it said show car....jsut reaslied it meant demo car

Megane 225 F1
right, tonight will be the last time that i drive my corsa. then on saturday my clio will be arriving :D

just thought i would share some pics of my corsa before it goes. its just 1.0litre life. probs the most basic corsa model there is. didnt do many mods to it becsaue i didnt think it was worth it on the car. i did have a sound install and changes some of the interior lights though

Image017Medium.jpg
[/IMG]
Image007Medium.jpg
[/IMG]

now bring on the 1.4 clio. cant wait!!!!!!

Last edited: