ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Clio 172
This game is going to kick so much ass. Pre ordering after I get back from holiday end of July. May be time to upgrade the graphics card as well.

S2H

RS Clio 200
Do it! I've pre-ordered it on 360 and X1. Get a months training on 360 before the next gen version comes out :D

I'm not bothering with 360 version. I will be too disappointed wondering where the other 63 online players are.

S2H

RS Clio 200
I'm used to it with the current console setup so will be like going from 360 bf3 to PC bf3 for me :D but i'll know all the maps for launch which is a major advantage. Can you tell I play battlefield competitely? lol

S2H

RS Clio 200
I'm pretty sure it's still 24 players + 2 commanders. Trying to find the official line on this. Lots of unofficial 32 player speculation that are guesses about.

AK

M240i
What's changed that will allow the extra players on 360 that weren't on BF3, assuming the speculations are true.

I thought the hardware was the limiting factor on 360.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Looks like Metro and Caspian set for early BF4 DLC:

Last edited by a moderator:

S2H

RS Clio 200
Frostbite 3 is just unbelievable. IMO it's the best game engine ever.

I literally can't wait for BF4 multiplayer. It comes out on my 30th Bday and i'm more interested in that than the big 3-0 ha

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Of all the maps they could have brought into 4 they chose metro? I don't get it.

They haven't chosen Metro. They are bringing the 4 maps from BF3 that were fan favourites. Judging by that poll, Metro will indeed be included so it must be doing something right. I like Metro, but would love Arica Harbor from BFBC2 to be in. Shame.

1.8 Civic EX
So BF4 will turn into a Metro bumming bore fest just like BF3 then. Joy! I haven't touched BF3 since shortly after users got the ability to have thier own servers as everyone just rapes the shite out of Metro.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I'd buy it for Caspian, price dependant. Metro is overrated IMO, it was the demo map after all. It just got overplayed in my games. Can't stand it these days.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The commander was really good on BF2142, spot players on the map, tell squads to defend or attack a location, drop off supplys at desired location. IIRC you couldn't artilry strickes but i do remember you you could use EMP strikes disabling tanks and so on. Was pretty impressive. There was allot of Commanders who were doing f@ck all like just abusing it. You could vote to kick the commander i wonder if this will be in BF4.I will be looking forward to this feature. You could be at the top of the players list with the most points if you do your job right

Clio 172
On BF2/2142 the commander was a very useful asset. Providing it was a player who knew what they were doing and didn't just use artillery to get points.

Dropping lorries onto snipers on roofs was always fun. They also nerfed the artillery strike in BF2 as when the game came out you could wipe out half the other team with a strike, made it way too focused and rerally ruined it. I made alot of points as commander was alot of fun. It's even better if your with guys on TS as well as it's much more immediate. VOIP is coming back as well.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Frostbite 3 is just unbelievable. IMO it's the best game engine ever.

I literally can't wait for BF4 multiplayer. It comes out on my 30th Bday and i'm more interested in that than the big 3-0 ha

Honestly though, who wants be to 30? :p I know I dont!!

I also can't wait until BF4 is out, even though EA are massive money grabbing c***s.

Dropping lorries onto snipers on roofs was always fun. They also nerfed the artillery strike in BF2 as when the game came out you could wipe out half the other team with a strike, made it way too focused and rerally ruined it. I made alot of points as commander was alot of fun. It's even better if your with guys on TS as well as it's much more immediate. VOIP is coming back as well.

There was nothing more annoying than when you were a sniper in BF2, found an absolutely epic place, then just got artillery'd lol.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Started a Server on BF3 Xbox last night, search Durka Rabbits it's currently only on Conquest 500% Op Metro but will change it tomorrow I think, take advantage of a UK server with minimal ping and no yank noobing.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Started a Server on BF3 Xbox last night, search Durka Rabbits it's currently only on Conquest 500% Op Metro but will change it tomorrow I think, take advantage of a UK server with minimal ping and no yank noobing.

Good stuff. Will try and check that out.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
​I fancy a bash tonight. You on?

Not tonight as it's wife night unfortunately lol But Friday will be a good night, Going paintball on Saturday so need some prep lol

My mate DR X Felix will be on tonight though, but come on Friday from 630 and we'll rape it out all night lol

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds sweet mate!!

Im not a killstreak guy - in fact get very low amount of kills just PTO and medic about. Often come MVP though.... Any chance of Domination?? haha.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Trust me we like medics, Cannot count the times when I've nearly lobbed the controller through my 51" Samsung 3D Plasma when someone keeps reviving me and getting killed every second, Stupidly I keep holding A everytime, Best way to build up points though, 100 ribbons is 10,000 points.

Can do dom too, I like AK Conquest too, just be good to have someone who can actually fly the bloody choppers for once.