ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Clio 172
As said its going to be all about the multi player. It can look the dogs danglies in single player but I doubt I'll ever touch that mode so if multi player is s**t then its game over. As for the sun I swear in the last BF3 patch they turned it up, there are places on the map you just cannot see when looking forward, I'm still waiting for the sunglasses unlock to come out.

Evo 5 RS
Should always do the campaign first mind you. If I get stuck into the MP straight away I never play the campaign normally. I eventually did with BF3 with 3D, looked amazing but it's nothing compared to the MP.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Should always do the campaign first mind you. If I get stuck into the MP straight away I never play the campaign normally. I eventually did with BF3 with 3D, looked amazing but it's nothing compared to the MP.

3d would be nice on consoles!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, BF4 in 3D would be interesting. Oh and a gameplay mode where if you get shot in the game, you get shot in reality. Keep you on your toes and that.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

I always play the SP campaign first on any FPS game. I think it adds to the game in a lot of ways. The campaign in Bad Company 2 I really enjoyed - just through the dialogue between the main characters.

D.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Video looks really good. I assume it was pc footage though. Wonder what the difference will be between that, the current gen and next gen consoles. And how well will frost bite 3 work on the current gen?
The footage was captured from a Radeon 7990 reference board (soon coming to market).

Evo 5 RS
Nice bit of advertising for them. I've written this generation of GPU off now. It's all gone a bit stagnant. Didn't stop me from buying a Titan though lol.

BF3 in 3D was amazing for the campaign. One of the best looking games to date. If you wanted to play MP in 3D though you needed a bucket load of VRAM. Just chomped the frame rate in half completely.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Nice bit of advertising for them. I've written this generation of GPU off now. It's all gone a bit stagnant. Didn't stop me from buying a Titan though lol.

Likewise, minus wasting my cash on a Titan, money bags lol :p My 580 under water is still more than capable in all modern games and a stock 680 will only give me 10-15fps more at my monitors native res, so im also skipping this gen.

Evo 5 RS
I plan on going mega wide screen, was the only reason. Looking at getting a second too. Or maybe not lol. Rarely ever get a chance to play on it now. Got 5 games I'm all sorts of half way through as it is

Clio 172
I played some of ths single player of BF3 in 3D in Eclipse in Coventry whilst waiting for them to sort my network card out. Only comments I would have is I felt a bit sick after playing but the experience was amazing (bar feeling sick afterwards).

AK

M240i
The single player I saw on the Xbox one was not that great.. That multiplayer video though is amazing.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
So commander mode is like being able to call in an air attack?

​5 man squads will be interesting, wonder how many players are on the team. The destruction looks awesome.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The MP gameplay footage was clearly hugely scripted, but just shows the potential of the full game.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
So commander mode is like being able to call in an air attack?

​5 man squads will be interesting, wonder how many players are on the team. The destruction looks awesome.

Very much like Bf2. Commander gets taken out the game, you spot enemy units for your team, you order squads into tactical locations and you can use artillery strikes and so forth. Makes for much better teamwork in the game.

Also they are bringing back VOIP, so squads can chat away... again, making for a proper tactical game, just like BF2!!!

​I'm excited.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
64 player online for the consoles.... about time!!!

Very much like Bf2. Commander gets taken out the game, you spot enemy units for your team, you order squads into tactical locations and you can use artillery strikes and so forth. Makes for much better teamwork in the game.

Also they are bringing back VOIP, so squads can chat away... again, making for a proper tactical game, just like BF2!!!

​I'm excited.

:clap: :clap::clap:

S2H

RS Clio 200
After 1000 hours of BF3 i'm so excited about this... already pre-ordered xbox one with bf4 and bf4 for the 360 lol

Got my ipad ready and itching to fire tomahawks at your face :)

The multiplayer demo from e3 looks stunning.

Changes to often
Preorded my delux edition a few month ago now on PC, so excited after seeing the E3 footage, I have to beta too for pre ordering, just no idea on a date for when it goes live yet.