ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah i think i shot him too at some point lol. My fail moment was respawning on you and getting shot instantly by a tank :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Proper suspense games there with you @Liam. And Gman , playing with those clans especially the GER clan, was really surprised we didn't win more games. There was 2 other players in our squad at the end. They are quit good, I don't know them just of the game.

I'll be on later for a few games

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Just uploaded this from earlier today, finished about 32-14 iirc. An average game for me. Didn't get the whole game cos it only records every 15 mins

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Here's a short one that I joined quit a bit in the game. Operation Locker 15-2, goes to show there's a lot of people just sit and camp and pick people off and there's like me lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The ACE 52 is my favourite gun over 13,000 kills. The ACE 23 there I only got under a 1000 kills. The 52 is a beast of a gun but got quit a lot recoil and lesser magazine round. Can easly get a 3 kill with 1 clip on the 23 but the 52 more of a 2 kill clip.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah, only past 30 ranks or so I put the suppressor on, should of put it on way before like. It's on all my guns inc pistols apart from Sniper rifles. Don't think it's made much difference on the kill like but I like being stealthy and the extra ammo as I can go on a decent kill streak. The sensitivity is on 70% same as MW2 . My mate Shaun has it standard and it's way too slow, get shot way too easy if you can't turn in time. Liam the high roller has it on 100% iirc . I've adjusted the vehicle sensitivity a little too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you need to get on EA battlefield battle log and get the SWET clan tag sorted lol. If squads did the 1 medic 1 assault , 1 Sniper 1 engineer & another the squad would be unstopable. When you see squads there almost all the same. And if your the squad leader making commands and the other guys aren't following you to the base your not getting the squad perks like getting the 3 clay mores that I like lol and there's you all by yourself trying to capture a base all by yourself trying to be Rambo lol

Yeah I'll be on tomorrow like

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ok. I was going to ask which you play, medic, assault etc. I normally flit between but happy to play whatever really. Easy enough to get the clan tag, not something I've looked into really.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The most i play is Support, mainly because of the ammo and the use of the claymores. I like the use of the Medic on that i have the Medic bag and Defib but majority of the time when i'm reviving someone majority of the time i get shot. Then the Engineer i have the RPG and the Mines/Torch then last used is the Sniper, i'm getting use to the distance of using the sniper rifle but have a Carbine instead. I really detest the DMR rifles, they annoy the hell out of me.

On the set up screen at the bottom you can choose how you want to customise your soilder, there's 4 ir 5 things you can choose from and each one has 4 things, for eg Ammo upgrade, Running upgrade, explosive upgrade. Each one of those rises when your squad works as a team to get points so on. That's what you see just above the squad names on the bottom left of the screen. When your team isn't working together it's empty when your s**t hot it's full.

I'll be on in the next hour or so

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Good good, what do you normally like? Is Conquest Small ok with you lot? I'm not a fan on the larger 64 or 44 servers. I find you spawn kill someone then you die , kill someone then you die again over and over . I can't seem to get a good rhythm going for a good kill streak. Find the 32 server is a good balance for me.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Here's one off today, nothing spectacular just running around and some attack helicopter flying which I'm not that good at.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Here's one on Operation Locker. Managed to get revived a few times and I declined one by accident by going back on the menu screen. Was a good game, when I'm on a good roll I'm like this quit a lot. Can't believe how many times I'm at the top off the table.

No, not really. Lately on on during the day and evening other than job searching

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I find getting revived in most games seems to hard work. I try too hard to get to the person to revive them.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah I know , if there far away I'll leave them. A lot of times when I revive someone I die . Just need to find a balance. Worst is when your reviving someone your easy to get knifed which is far worse.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Came out in top of the leaderboard on this one, was pretty much in a APC vehicle for the beginning of the game.shame the PS3 doesn't record more than 15 minutes in 1 record.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
@Geddes What is your favourite/most used weapon and vehicle?
I think it's the ACE52 gun it's a beast like, loads of kick in it. Need to give it short little bursts as its that powerful. My favourite vehicle is the Tank, I never get bored driving the tank, been a couple times where I've gone over 20+ Kills with no deaths in the tank on Golmud Railway. Std main shell, LMG and recently started using the HMG with the Zoom optics

I'll try and get a good video of me in the tank at some point

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Just uploaded this from earlier today, finished about 32-14 iirc. An average game for me. Didn't get the whole game cos it only records every 15 mins

FLOL @ 'turdinahole' player name!

I do miss BF4, but I can't shake the ammo & repair issue on vehicles - especially the aircraft. High-speed pass, s**t on the target - high-speed evac of the area, reload and damage repair at the periphery of the map. And repeat.

They had it much better in the BF2/2142 days.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Liam and gman are in this one. Was in the tank owning before I recorded, shame I didn't record that like. Liam got me in the attack hell I think lol

Good 'ol RPG usage - none of the crap that locks-on first! :)

I have no idea how you can be so accurate with a pad - it really is just utterly alien to the way my brain works. Keyboard and mouse all day long for me. My pad inputs are on par with Brian off Confused.com doing his stupid dance!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Pressed the share button by accident to cancel as it would of been longer. I was quit happy with the aiming, that's how I roll when I'm doing ok.

I loved BF2142 and I'd be happy to play that on the PS4 any day, nye on par as MW2 lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Pressed the share button by accident to cancel as it would of been longer. I was quit happy with the aiming, that's how I roll when I'm doing ok.

I loved BF2142 and I'd be happy to play that on the PS4 any day, nye on par as MW2 lol

Yeah - we were pretty good when teamed up on that, back in the day. BF2142 is still my online FPS benchmark in terms of the game playing and feeling 'right' - though it does look bloody dated now though!

I might even have some screen captures with LordGedi on it somewhere within 2142....

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just looked at a YouTube video on 2142, brings me back memories, the pods using them to kill people by landing on them or destroying transporters EPIC. IIRC there was a "Request Backup" command which they should bring back. Another note you could repair your vehicle at your base other than the repair tool which makes perfect sense rather than the self generation on the latest battlefields. The game should be very basic on the next BF5 using just skill. iirc there was just 1 gun for medic, engineer and so on and 1 pistol lol.
There was way way more teamwork years ago than now.

Yeah we were on top of the leaderboard quit a lot too back then, be awesome if you got videos too, screenshots will be great too. I didn't get anything back then