ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
What's your setup in tanks? Not really used them too much but since a mate has bought the game I seem to be messing about in vehicles more, loads of fun. Did unlock a couple of bits so will need to check. Infared and tank lock on missle things is what I'm using. With good affect too

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Nice Geddes, you should join us on the 64 man servers, we play every night now. I just can't cope with the small servers.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Since playing the game ive never ever once thought id want that role. One of the reasons its been fooked off

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Since playing the game ive never ever once thought id want that role. One of the reasons its been fooked off

It really adds a whole new dimension to it - especially when you get a couple of squads who are responsive to your commands. It simply doesn't work with a team of Rambos. Having 16+ players all doing what they want is just chaos and doesn't allow you to build up enough commander points to deploy support options - scanning, supplies, cruise missile, etc.

If the squads work together, it's brilliant. I wasn't that good at it, but a good team helped you along. I was just the cherry on top that assisted when I could and dropped them supplies when needed! And as much as I'm a massive advocate of the keyboard & mouse input method - the touchscreen of a tablet was even superior. Instantly responsive and quicker than the K&M ever was.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I love aggressive sniping. When I'm in the mood I rate myself quite good, modest too lol

image_zpsvborpauj.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Quite liking operation locker even more now on 64 man servers. The American side can normally win the game if a squad rushed round the outside and captures E. One person as recon with a tugs upstairs and a spawn beacon outside, 1 support with ammo and the rest medics. That flag alone can help win the game, with team mates spawning on it to get behind the enemy and the enemy back tracking to try and get it back, leaving the other flags open.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's a bit more tense when we are on the American side as we usually try that routine. Pretty good holding it down as you constantly get the same folk coming back for you. Pretty fun especially dropping the sack on them after you've killed them a few times

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Better game when you know others that play. Mate has just bought it and we just fook about in tanks a helis, great laugh

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been catching up on the walking dead on a night recently. I'll be on a bit during the day tomorrow if anyone ip for a few

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Got to the menus but i wasnt feeling it so went to bed. Playing/get annoyed with blackops3 didnt help the cause.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Was ok the first few games and then it just wen daft. Mate who was round wanted to play bf4, he's not the best (not saying I am) so did my best to steer us away from playing it, lol/s**t friend.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've rented out a server again. For those who play this still. I've managed to sort out Conquest Small Classics with 44 players. So kind of best of both worlds.

Search for SyN4 UK/EU server

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I don't normally use the Attack Helicopter much' but I'm starting to like it more still not a great pilot like, can't hit much with the TDW air wise. Just past week been using thermal as the gunner instead of zoom and I've been tearing a new one. First time I've used thermal past week in the Heli. It's amazing. I still prefer zoom in the tank as main driver but I might try it as the gunner in the tank I've noticed you can use thermal as the gunner

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I've used thermal in tanks, pretty good. Decided to try the fire extinguisher instead of flares, I prefer the latter. Really like messing about in tanks and helis, I'm not the best but it's fun. Me and a mate were on last night, start of the game and our team were loosing by about twenty tickets. I checked the score board and the scores were way more than should have been after what ten minutes. It's as though the game had been going on for some time but hadn't