ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I must of missed out last tonight with you lot. I'll be on today for a bit if your on

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

This one is a full game, well almost I think I joined in a little in, managed to record it within the 15 mins. This is a good game for me.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Good games tonight with @Geddes

I feel I'm starting to improve. But tbh that's probably down to you. Far better when playing in a decent team

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Good games tonight with @Geddes

I feel I'm starting to improve. But tbh that's probably down to you. Far better when playing in a decent team
Aye really good games, hate big clans when we've git s**t team. But if we've got a good squad we can break through their wall and retake their flags. That last server we were on that's a canny map rotation. Shame there isn't enough of them. That's why I rented my server. But not much interest in them just normal servers.

I the more you capture flags the more points the more you'll be top scorer.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i might be on , popping round my mates with the lads and he's bot BF4. But i'll be on tomorrow night though

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Just had a flawless 19-0 in the attack boat on Paracell Storm just now

That map is a great one......unless the opposing team is a bit talented with a helo. I've seen it time and time again on that map where a skilled chopper pilot simply rinses the opposition. Hovering high between the skyscrapers and beyond the vertical axis limit of most of the vehicles' guns - the gunner just rains down shells on tanks and infantry alike. A small shift in the hover breaks any of the lock-on signals and the only real threat is another talented chopper pilot.

One of those where the map is really enjoyable - but should be exempt from aircraft.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What's the crack with this new thing I've seen on the game past week or so. It's a pop up when you start a game on screen about Higher Ticker Rate? First time I've seen this and is thus good or bad?

Also just had new broadband installed 2 weeks ago

Clio 1.2 16v
What's the crack with this new thing I've seen on the game past week or so. It's a pop up when you start a game on screen about Higher Ticker Rate? First time I've seen this and is thus good or bad?

Also just had new broadband installed 2 weeks ago
Those servers refresh at 60Hz, Its a good thing and means it'll be smoother and more responsive with less lag, it's nothing to do with your new broadband mate.
Also there might be little white Nike ticks flying around your screen :yum:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Wasn't a full server on this one as it was a bit quiet but a flawless game in the Tank, got a few good kills on C flag in the tank but I didn't start recording then

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
15 mins Geddes?! Get them trimmed down ;) lol. I'll be on later tonight for a couple hours