ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Mk2 ph1 clio
As liam said thats how you unlock it. After the first two kills on here I pull out the SUAV and get a couple of kills with it. :)

just for a giggle....

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio williams / 172
It's something to do with one of the trailers on China Rising, there's some sort of remote vehicle/missile control in it. You'll spot it as everyone hovers around it like flies around s**t.

Spot on cheers ill have a lookout for that tomoz. Double xp this weekend too unsure if its just fir premium members thou?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ah right. I got bought it for the normal Xbox and think its great, I'd probably be blown away by the difference if I got a ps4 or one. Just can't justify the costs.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I had the PS3 version and noticed a massive improvement in the graphics. The draw distance was better too, I could see further with a sniper rifle than the PS3 version.

I like the fact I can record game play like this without having to plug in my PVR.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Just got the luckiest kill as a commander. Called in a cruise missile on a flag and as it's coming down the enemy helicopter flies by with 3-4 people in and gets nailed by the cruise missile! and! My PS4 actually recorded it! I'll whack that up on YouTube tomorrow!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
FLOL - how the hell do you play Commander Mode with a pad?! :cool:

Some good videos there. Must admit I use that anti-aircraft ploy a lot when they fly ultra-low and fire an RPG at point blank range. I do that from tanks too.

D.

I've played bf4 for days over the lasty few weeks and I have no idea how on earth you do all this s**t! Not even seen any of these options in the games. Baffled

Clio 1.2 16v
FLOL - how the hell do you play Commander Mode with a pad?! :cool:

Some good videos there. Must admit I use that anti-aircraft ploy a lot when they fly ultra-low and fire an RPG at point blank range. I do that from tanks too.

D.

When it's all you know it's quite easy, although I can imagine how quicker it'll be with a mouse

Mini JCW
All my field upgrades have been lost in the multiple server's i've tried tonight along with struggling to connect to most of them anyway :(

Connections spot on.

F*ck you EA.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
All my field upgrades have been lost in the multiple server's i've tried tonight along with struggling to connect to most of them anyway :(

Connections spot on.

F*ck you EA.

I lost everything in 1 game few weeks ago, quit and joined another and everything was back. Thank god!!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I take it you have to be premium to get past level 100? My progress bar resets to 0 after every match.

Clio 172
I had a couple of hours as commander the other day whilst doing other stuff, hit the factory roof at D on Zavod and got 6 kills, whole team camped up there. Hit C 5 mins later and got another 5 kills.

RS250 Megane
Picked up an Xbox One the other day.
Massive fan of the BF series etc blah blah.

For the life of me ... I can't get into a game without being stuck in a queue of 10+ people.
Using the same settings as BF3 (Rush, Hardcore, Europe, Ranked).

Am I missing something?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Me personally I think the settings for the server like Europe , Ranked and so on is fucked up.

Got 21 or so service stars for the Commander mode. Now and again come No.1 takes done doing to be in the the 5 though.

AK

M240i
Picked up an Xbox One the other day.
Massive fan of the BF series etc blah blah.

For the life of me ... I can't get into a game without being stuck in a queue of 10+ people.
Using the same settings as BF3 (Rush, Hardcore, Europe, Ranked).

Am I missing something?

Think it's broken at the minute.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Had problems getting a reliable game on this tonight (PS4). Lagging was the worst I've so far experienced, to the point it wasn't worth playing.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My weapon stats are resetting after every game now too, unlocked the SSR-61 sniper rifle twice now, still says it's locked in the next game. Really frustrating.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Thus game is fucked up, lag and getting disconnected . What a joke , get it sorted EA

BG Clio 182
No end of problems with this tonight on PS3 disconnections all the time, and lots of lag its been ok up to today gave up in the end.

TT QS
I've got this on the Xbox one. But I haven't been able to play a game online for at least a week if not more. It just says I've lost connection to the session. My 360 and other games on the one are fine. Anybody got any ideas?

Mk2 ph1 clio
No issues for me on the PS4. Connecting to games isn't a problem and staying in games is fine too.

Having a a blast with RPG/rockets at the moment!

Last edited by a moderator: