ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
"Already, Battlefield 4 looks nothing short of astonishing."

"Battlefield 4 looks truly amazing; it will run at 1080p/60fps on next gen consoles."

The upcoming multiplatform video game, Battlefield 4, may be released digitally for the PS4 and Xbox 720. According to a report by BF4 Central on March 11, EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment filed a trade mark for the fourth installment of the “Battlefield” franchise. Among the goods and services that the trademark will be used for included downloadable software.

EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment is responsible for the development of the sequel. In addition to the PS4 and Xbox 720, Battlefield 4 is also rumored to be coming out for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

A formal announcement for the first-person shooter is expected to be made during an event on March 26.

1363190303_5136_7_1232.jpg

1363190303_1705_2_1869.jpg

1363190303_4171_battlefield_3_october_6_v8.jpg

1363190303_4452_battlefield_3_october_6_v5.jpg

1363190303_6650_6_1369.jpg

192'd BG 182 FF
Cannot wait for this, started playing BF3 again about two weeks ago and had forgotten how good it is!

Seriously need to get back into BF3 after putting a fair few hours into halo 4, I have a feeling I'm going to be spending the whole weekend downloading updates though.

These shots look amazing, properly looking forward to getting the new xbox. I just hope the HDD on the pov spec will be big enough to hold all of the inevitable updates...

Nimbus Megane R26
interesting. although all those pictures above are from BF3? First and last photos look to be from the metro map? The first person shot looks like the misson where u play as a spetsnaz soldier in paris?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
interesting. although all those pictures above are from BF3? First and last photos look to be from the metro map? The first person shot looks like the misson where u play as a spetsnaz soldier in paris?

They are from BF3. I was getting ahead of myself in excitement.

rs clio 182
cant wait for bf4 i cant get off bf3
anyone on here fancey a gam4 on bf3 or forza horizon for 360 ?
give us a add ordinaryblazin

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lol I was going to say, thought I recognised that red X on the first pic.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I won't be on until Sunday mate. I might leave it running until then. Maybe they'll have downloaded by then. You played any of them yet?

AK

M240i
Only played one of the new ones last night.

It was liked the very first BF3 maps but much bigger, I can't remember which maps though LOL!

Mito Sportiva 135
I've not played for ages. Going to finish Transformers: Fall of Cybertron then get back on it. I am virtual friends with you Scutch so would be good to join the clan.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've not played for ages. Going to finish Transformers: Fall of Cybertron then get back on it. I am virtual friends with you Scutch so would be good to join the clan.

Yes, and as well as being virtual friends, we play with each others penis's for real.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
If they make BF4 anything like BF2 or BF2142, then any future marriage I may have will probably end up in divorce.

If they simply rehash BF3, then I may chuck a couple of hours into it and then be done. It's so difficult to explain to non-BF long-termers just how much of the franchise they broke (and there's no other word for it) with BF3.

Please DICE. You got it SO right all those years ago. f**k the consta-achievements. f**k the 'I need 22 new sight upgrades after completing a round of Metro'. Get the commo rose back. Get the commander view back. Get the squads back. You've been there and worn the t-shirt several times. We don't need a Siamese twin of fecking COD.

D.

If they make BF4 anything like BF2 or BF2142, then any future marriage I may have will probably end up in divorce.

If they simply rehash BF3, then I may chuck a couple of hours into it and then be done. It's so difficult to explain to non-BF long-termers just how much of the franchise they broke (and there's no other word for it) with BF3.

Please DICE. You got it SO right all those years ago. f**k the consta-achievements. f**k the 'I need 22 new sight upgrades after completing a round of Metro'. Get the commo rose back. Get the commander view back. Get the squads back. You've been there and worn the t-shirt several times. We don't need a Siamese twin of fecking COD.

D.

This x1million.
BF2 was the first game that got me into playing online. And still probably my favourite. Definitely the game I spent the most time on.

Mito Sportiva 135
Agreed Darren. But BF3 sold well and they will be forced to continue down this path I fear. I think I preferred Bad Company 2 to BF3 overall - just more fun. Totally put off that you can buy all the unlocks too, think this is more down to EA than Dice though.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member

D.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
I went on BF3 last night, it's been months since I was on it last. Downloaded end game and the maps seem decent. BF bad company 2 was loads better than this though, G3 used to be an amazing gun

182 Cup
Looking forward to this, will probably be the first battlefield I buy for a console too after getting to grips with a controller on CoD.

I still have a signed BF2 poster from the Dev team at DICE at my mum and dads. Won it at a LAN aaaages ago.

Clio 172
Pictures appear to be Metro, 3rd pic is the close quarters map with the under ground car park where B is, 4th is Gulf of Oman and 5th is Seine Crossing. Just looks like HD graphics. Any actual game footage yet?

I also agree that bar the graphic side of it BF3 is by far the worst of the Battlefield series. The fact people played hours to unlick gubs and upgrades to then have dice release a pay per upgrade pack where people could start with anything they wanted pretty much nulified the point of playing the game. I enjoyed BF2, BF2142 and BC2 alot. I enjoy BF3 as I play with alot of friends online but its not the same game as the earlier marks.

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I regularly play bf3 and cod and I really can't see how they could be any more different really. I honestly don't see the comparison at all.