ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 172/182s with black wheels??

Golf V6 4Motion
Hi all;

Just looking at buying a 172 full fat in black (best colour IMO other than the cup blue) soon and am looking to see who has got one with black wheels, maybe anthracite?

Would be nice to see some with leggeras or turinis as I'm not a massive fan of the stock 5 spokes, or maybe another after market rim.

Done a search but not coming up with much.

Cheers!

Chris

No more clio's for me!
Mines a black 172 no black wheels i'm affraid (although i'm am thinkin of going down that route ;))...any opportunity to post piccys tho! lol

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

Photo WH0RE! lol :)

This is my black Clio 172, before and after. Clio can look good on some angle, but look bad on some angle.

Last edited:
  Golf V6 4Motion
hkka said:
This is my black Clio 172, before and after. Clio can look good on some angle, but look bad on some angle.

thats looking pretty nice too as well mate;

are those turinis in anthracite?

I have seen a 172 on here (forgotten whos) in silver, with a photochop of turinins in anthracite, on HRs, looking pretty good as well - trying to stay with the black devil car scheme but now Im not 2 sure. some1 persuade me!!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
My old chariot

Attachments

• IMG_3762.jpg
    IMG_3762.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3760.jpg
    IMG_3760.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3759.jpg
    IMG_3759.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 106
  Black 172 MK2
wheres a pic of that 1.2 (i think) with 172 wheels in gunmetal (i think) theres 3 clios in the pic. now that colour looks spot on thats what i would have.

Golf V6 4Motion
mmm... not 2 sure on that.

looks nice but I'm not entirely 100% on the stock 172 rims yet.

anyone else? im sure there must be some slags out there?!

Golf V6 4Motion
dubstar - looking smart there mate!!

above is quite cool 2. and the car! would look sick if it was dropped on its arse as well!

I know it aint black but this photochop is lukin kinda smart with the dark wheels - loving the ride height too.

nemore for nemore?

Last edited:
  Golf V6 4Motion
I do have to say that I'm loving the black on black knight rider look but that ^^ silver joba with dark turinis is doing it for me at the mo too.

mmmm decisions decisions

Golf V6 4Motion
that does look smart from there doesn't it!

that on HR's would look the mutts nuts i reckon.

The silver 172 with those dark turinis ^^ is still on par with that in my eyes now tho!

anyone else noticed the cheeky anthracite bit that has been photoshoped onto the sidestrip badge and the slightly dark side repeaters too to match the rims. subtle or wot?! nice work.

anymore anyone?

Golf V6 4Motion
yeah that is well nice mate!!

thanks lads some top 172/182's coming out here!!

for me at the moment its the fight between silver & black on anthracite turinis!

is the 182 WRC above ^ lowered then because it looks a really nice ride height?! nemore?

CuZ

1.2 16v mk2 (ph3?)
how about some ultraleggeras in anthracite? they would look sweet on a black 172/182!

Renaultsport 220T
hill_power_clio said:
yeah that is well nice mate!!

thanks lads some top 172/182's coming out here!!

for me at the moment its the fight between silver & black on anthracite turinis!

is the 182 WRC above ^ lowered then because it looks a really nice ride height?! nemore?

Yes, it is on Leda coilovers. Not the best shot, but here is a side on pic.

Cheers
Steve

sideon.jpg