ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 172/182s with black wheels??

Golf V6 4Motion
mate that looks well smart!

i'm not sure whether I would do a light tint on the back windows like on R20 GRC's 172? looking good though and the rideheight is spot on. u got nemore photos of her?

dutty liking it, smaller front plate has got to be done! whats occuring with the end of your sideskirt? did you forget to clean that bit?!! :D

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
im defo gettin black rims. want to get it lowered first tho cos will look well better.
im thinkin of either sprayin my 15" std oz rims black or gettin some cheap turbines and sprayin them black.
silver wheels are borin.

yeh but I've recently put them back on :p I love the standard wheels when they are dirty cos they go really dark and look amazing lol :D

I do love the Turinis tho! :D

And as you can see I've also got tinted windows, plus a lovely set of recaros ;)

Golf V6 4Motion
where are the recaros from mate? i don't get the cup packs and all that really so dont no if they were optional or what. some say cups on 172 were all blue, some say cups have no climate control etc and some say they do - god knows!

tints suit it too - nice one.

Well its not really known on the forum how many 182s came with the "Recaro option" a £550 extra... but most people say only 25 have them apart from the Trophy ofcourse.

The cup pack is different spoiler, sports suspension, anthracite coloured wheels, revised sterring, stiffer tyre sidewalls...

take a look at this document :)

Last edited:
  E60 diesel powah
hill_power_clio said:
dutty liking it, smaller front plate has got to be done! whats occuring with the end of your sideskirt? did you forget to clean that bit?!! :D

not sprayed properly..its only a 1.2 :eek:

Golf V6 4Motion
steve_evo - thanks for that mate.

So could you have a 182 with climate control and everything and stilll have the cup stuff? I thought the cups had no abs/climate/cruise etc to save on weight, also thinner windows, no leather and no sound deadening?

back to the topic - nemore black on black? cars that is.

ant

yep.
even more hot, wet and dirty black on black action!

Image311.gif

Golf V6 4Motion
take it thats the lot then. still undecided.

black on black is dark n stealth - anthracite on silver smart too

mmmmmmm.. doin me head in!

hill_power_clio said:
steve_evo - thanks for that mate.

So could you have a 182 with climate control and everything and stilll have the cup stuff? I thought the cups had no abs/climate/cruise etc to save on weight, also thinner windows, no leather and no sound deadening?

back to the topic - nemore black on black? cars that is.

Yes mate you can :) Thats why its called the cup pack for standard 182s.

There are differences with the 172 Cup and 182 Cup in terms of weight and equipment but I'd recommend getting a 182 with cup packs/recaros or a trophy :)

Golf V6 4Motion
id love to mate but I aint that rich yet! where you can get a nice 172 for about 6-7k a trophy is about 12k isn't it?!

might try and source some recaros tho still!!!

likin ur car tho mate!