ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 with orange trims

Clio 182 inferno
Black 182 with orange trims by the vauxhall
Garage opposite stourbridge football club.
Gave ya thumb last second
Ive starred at ur motor a couple times, looks ace
I drive an an inferno.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Yeah mate that was me. I was in a world of my own, did the typical stare without waving! I noticed how clean yours was, love infernos. Fancy a swap? Lol

Clio 182 inferno
I do keep it clean, i spend about 4 hours a time every 2 weeks cleaning it! Sad i know but need to keep it lookin good!
I'll pass on the swap mate ive not had it long!

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Well the hours you put in have paid off :) I've neglected mine for a few weeks tbh, normally spend a couple of hours a fortnight myself but black cars are a nightmare and only looks the part for a few days :(

I'll look out for you and give you a wave/flash next time ;)

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Btw, did you get yours from roundabout cars? If so, I think I went to see this one with a mate a couple of months back

Clio 182 inferno
Btw, did you get yours from roundabout cars? If so, I think I went to see this one with a mate a couple of months back

Yeah i did. I no simon who owns the garage quite well. He said there was quite abit of intrest. I brought it b4 id even test drove it!
How come ur mate didnt buy it?

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Yeah i know simon as well, he's a nice helpful chap. I've been there a few times looking for stuff, he helped me when I was looking for a trophy. Shame this ones not from him really because he put the effort in unlike most. I went there a couple of weeks ago to look at the F1 megane but wasn't too impressed, wasn't that well looked after. Got a decent looking arctic in though.

My mate already had finance on another car, it would've been too complex to swap it all over to another company but in the end he managed to get one from the garage his other car was from so they could sort it all out for him.

Clio 182 inferno
Ive seen the megane, think i'll stick to the clio though, i think there better fun. Im waiting for him to get another clio in with the anthracite wheels so i can swap em with mine! Are u takin yours to the clio sport show end of july?

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Yeah I agree they're more fun, feel so much more nimble. That sounds like a good plan if he'll let you do it :)

Ye I'm goin, theres probably a convoy near here and one of my mates is coming so we could have a ride up together