ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black ClioSport 172. NO.2

Black PH2 172
Well after having to sell my first one early on in the year due to exspecting a baby...

Clio4.jpg

Clio1.jpg

Had the Littlen 6weeks ago and me and the missus decided we wanted another one
Picked this up today, 85K, T&T Gey backbox, induction kit and kerbed 182 alloys, Few dings

All for the sum of £1400, Not bad considering I sold my last one for £2400!
Pics of said...

IMG_6153.jpg

IMG_6151.jpg

Plans are to get the wheels repainted same colour, Get the dings taken out, De-badge the rear, New front badge/grill and coilovers and
smaller front plate to fit in the recess, And general service of most parts!

Black PH2 172
Meh bought first one with the lights like that as the xenon's fooked up! Tbh they looked alright although i prefer the xenons! But yeah cant grumble for the money! Bit of TLC

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
i dont think you can pull off the 182 wheels on a 172 it looks wrong. any plans to change them? :)

Really? The only main difference from the outside is the exhaust? And the fact it had an older reg plate.

Don't see why it can't pull them off. Different story it it was a ph1

Black PH2 172
LED Rear numberplate and 3/4 Plate ordered!
Skoda Fabia splitter ill order tomorrow at work then a full on overhaul brakes etc!

182trophy & Williams
i dont think you can pull off the 182 wheels on a 172 it looks wrong. any plans to change them? :)

I agree 100% with you, can't really put my finger on why but they just don't look right to me

Good find for £1400 tho

Black PH2 172
Yeah seemed to cheap, No problems so far apart from a few needs replacing susp wise and brakes, But coilovers ordered etc!

Got a standard grill on its way to instead of the porly colour coded one!

Black PH2 172
3/4 plate fitted and LED Sidelights - Also got a standard upper grill as the last one was painted gashly!

IMG_6196.jpg

De-badged the rear and LED rear numberplate bulb

IMG_6195.jpg

Then a clean and few pics!

IMG_6202.jpg

IMG_6200.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

IMG_6199.jpg

Just gota fit the Fabia splitter!