ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
we need to begin recruitment for the SWET clan for COD ELITE tbh Aly... Only you and I will be rocking that.

Get special competitions and stuff with your clan via elite innit. WIll be statistics awesome!

Come on geddes you phaggot. Get it done!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
we should set up a room, 2 tv's 1 PS3 and 1 XBOX and battle it out see who's the best lol.

I think on this i'll play TDM untill i got decent stuff then onto S&D :)

aye get onto PS3 later tonight

Got my pre order in, so I'll be shooting my load at Sym0n on release day, and the subsequent week off I have after.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Edition 30
Can't wait.

I'm hoping for a 3.50+ K/D on this one and at least a 10.00+ win loss.

Should be EPIC.

LY 182
Can't wait!

Might just pre order this with Amazon. No idea what sort of deals the supermarket's will have on and I can get free delivery with Amazon Prime. Saves having to queue up like a muppet at midnight lol.

So rather than reading the entire thread, could someone break down the different versions and what you get with each? I just want to play all the maps online!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
you can buy a the normal copy for circa £40.

Or the hardened for circa £70

the hardened edition gets you a years access to COD Elite http://www.callofduty.com/elite

Buying the hardened edition also gets you all of the map packs for the year free. So could be good value if you spend a lot of time on it with multiplayer.

you don't need membership to elite to play online. It just gives you access to more stats, clan stuff, competitions etc check the link,

Just as long as standard edition can play online I'm in! I have some Microsoft points stashed so map packs not an issue!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yes, online play is free for everyone, irrelevant of if you pay for elite.

worth checking the link though as elite sounds cool to me. In a geeky way! :cool:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be getting the Hardened Edition of this on PS3 same as Aly and Seb

Inferno 182 CUP
At least you went the right way, most are taking a downgrade :rasp:

Add me too: gman2207

PS3 gaming in 3D on a 51" thats to close to your face so its like IMAX was always the way forward lol - will add you later on mate ;)

Need some wireless turtlebeach things now!