ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup pics

RS 172 cup
Just thaught i would post a few pics of my immaculate 172 cup.

Mods:
K-Tec Stealth
JMS Tuning Remap
JMS Tuning Matched Inlets
ITG Panel Filter

Plans:
Wilwood 4 Pot Brake System
Turbo Conversion/Supercharger conversion (Undecided yet)

Just had the bullets sprayed Mondial Blue and yellow, will post pics A.S.A.P

Enjoy :D

SANY2522.jpg
[/IMG]

SANY2519.jpg
[/IMG]

SANY2520.jpg
[/IMG]

SANY2521.jpg
[/IMG]

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice. Why the forced induction conversion? Alot of money. Why the 4pots too? Planning track action?

RS 172 cup
i get bored quite easily and have a few pennies saved, im just looking into it a bit more as my cupra r is getting 18mpg at the moment so if the clio's going to be the same, im out :(

RS 172 cup
i was thinking V-MAXX coilovers as id never touch Gaz Coilovers, iv heard a lot of the Raceland coilovers but cheap and chearful to me is never good

Z4
Very nice mate, makes me miss my old cup!

I see you've got an lcr, I've got a tt, the clios are so much more fun aren't they!

RS 172 cup
i go a lot more fun from the clio that the cupra r, iv raced the 2 and even tho my cupra r is running at 265bhp theres not a lot in it through 1st, 2nd and 3rd!!

RS 172 cup
Here are the updated pics as promised (in the sushine this time :D), now with blue/yellow bullets - what do you prefer, silver or blue/yellow????

P1010096.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010099.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010094.jpg
[/IMG]

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Very clean Cup, mine wont be far off that in the next month. Silver bullets or don't bother for me..... the whole badge painting thing cheapens the look imo If your thinking about lowering don't go for cheap coilovers, spend the money that you say you have. Forget the forced induction set up, DECENT (700+) coilovers, and 4 pots, then leave it as that.