ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Ph1 Megane 225 Hybrid

A

ashy_gtt

Scoff was telling me how wel it's breathing over 5k, sounds like the new cams are a big improvement.

Well done, hope to see it at ND this year.

Trophy Turbo :)
Yes, were as you will know with the oem cams and stock turbo at 4650 the boost starts to drop off and by 6800 nothing left chance gear we now have a massive less drop off and doesnt drop past 1.1 bar as before we were down to 0.8

Well after thinking the Apex Springs were not up for the job on a 290Bhp Car, i decided to go for soem H&R Coil Overs. Got them fitted and the results are amazing, id of liked the rear a little lower but its as low as these will go with out messing with the brackets.

Had the First track day im the car and all i can say is "thank you clio" It only had one small incident when the breaks stuck on due to a wheel beaing replacement the night before and i must have knocked the calliper carrier pushing the caliper over a little, sorted this and off we went!

Ok there were two incodents the starter motor has broke from the pure heat of the downpipe, some thing that we did hve issues with in the other car! never the less, apart from having poor brakes after boiling the fluid and getting wrong for noise poluttion at croft we had to turn the boost down to 0.8 from 1.3 we had a great day at Croft the frst track day

NEXT - Stage 3 RS Tuning Turbo Charger - Est 340Bhp

IMG_6915.jpg

IMG_7041.jpg

IMG_7043.jpg

IMG_7028.jpg

IMG_7026.jpg

IMG_7060.jpg

IMG_7064.jpg

IMG_7108.jpg

IMG_7083.jpg

172, Tiguan
Andy, had no idea this was your car. You were parked up next to me in B&Q Durham the other week! I need to read this thread properly!

172, Tiguan
I think it was mate, I didn't recognise you otherwise i'd have said hello. Was in the black BMW next to you.

We'll have to catch up soon, especially when i've finished building my phase 1 172 and drag it up here!

By the way, the car is bloody lovely. The colour looked stunning.

Mk1 F4R
Good to hear the car is running great, was going to ask if you are doing the rtoc day if you are it should be another great day out at mallory, like the last 2 years :D

here is a poor video from croft on the warm up lap LOL or cool down lap ;)

poor video and boost set at 1.0bar as lower this on track normaly runs 1.3

th_IMG_1185.gif

BMW E36 328
Was great to both you and the car at mallory Andy. Didnt get to go out in the car but it looked very impressive. Will have to get a passenger ride at another trackday later this year ;)

Well here are a few photos of the car. Im happy with how she is now, another rempa is defo needed to sort out a few issues with flat spots and surge but this is all in time, i need to sort the breaks out as i have a issue of the back end lifting off the floor!!

enjoy id like a cage to finish her off and paint inside red too :)

DSC_6591.jpg

DSC_6612.jpg

DSC_6630.jpg

DSC_6650.jpg

DSC_6666.jpg

DSC_6727.jpg

DSC_6573.jpg

DSC_6576.jpg

DSC_6562.jpg

DSC_6553.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
FFS, I actually want to fit my ph2 bumper again now...

I has no idea what to do....!

Looks amazing mate, honestly one of my two favourite ph1's on the site. (I'm stuck between this and Craig's SY)

FFS, I actually want to fit my ph2 bumper again now...

I has no idea what to do....!

Looks amazing mate, honestly one of my two favourite ph1's on the site. (I'm stuck between this and Craig's SY)

Cheers Dude Ph2 Rear for the win but Ph1 Front also for the win :) i have both bumpers in Red its defo nicer ph2