ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup or Racing Puma - Swap

Quote: Originally posted by ALLWOOD on 25 September 2004

A friend of mine had a racing puma for a year or so, was an amazing car round a track and to look at but in a straight line it wasnt all that, zs180 and 172 both beat him. Hes now got a williams 2 though and that is pretty awful in comparison.

Also worth bearing in mind they are expensive to repair and service.
If you regard a Williams 2 as "awful in comparison" he either bought an absolute sh*tter, doesnt know how to drive it or just does not have a clue!!

regardles of which would win a straight line or which is more fun on the twisties I would be very surprised if there was a missive difference in driver appreciation!

the Williams in any form is still regarded as one of if not THE best hot hatch ever, id hardly call that awful!!

Octavia VRS

Keep the Cup!

I knew a guy who had a FRP for 2 MONTHS but sold it on as it kept breaking down on him, although he said it was a great handling machine.

Not worth it tho if the reliability is s**t! Even your Clio will have better reliability!!