ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 2010

LY R26
not played an online game yet but getting used to it slowly in exhibition mode, villa are still good with pace on both wings and up front.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Anyone had the frustration of scoring an OG when trying to tackle the opposition and then the player booting the ball in the process, towards the keeper.

The keeper just stands back and admires the shot!

LY 200
Anyone had the frustration of scoring an OG when trying to tackle the opposition and then the player booting the ball in the process, towards the keeper.

The keeper just stands back and admires the shot!

No but i cracked the bar once through that.....I think its quite good the defending - Alot more realistic!

Iv reverted back to professional level (which is a bit better) as i was having no hope of scoring on World Class!

Its weird as i played 8 games in manager mnode on World Class, conceeded only 5 but scored just 6.....Attacking is frustrating!

Si

RS Clio 172
i love how they've accurately modelled david james on his abilities...

was playing as pompey earlier, cross came in from the opposition which was goal bound... james simply punches it into his own net. nice.

white leon cupra R
tried to add to the cliosport leauge but keeps saying my dhf is too high so its pissing me off

curley i think ive added you

Lol! Madrid are awesome.

I think it's much improved. You can't dance around everyone and practically walk it in like you could on 09. You have to keep passing it. Certain players (Ronaldo) can still outrun people but most people can't.

Shooting is great! LOL. The power some players can hit it with is awesome.

Bumder With A Buffer
All my online opponents so far have been Real madrid, i havent seen Man Utd once lol!!!

I played against someone last night who was Man Utd. I was Arsenal. Went 1-0 up then he got Rio sent off. Then he went 2-1 ahead and was all over me and i was getting well pissed off! Levelled in the 89th minute and ended up winning on penalties :)

got a couple of achivements for that too. Underdog was one

I have noticed a bug re substitutes...if you go to the management menu, make a sub, but then change your mind and cancel it before returning to the game, it doesnt cancel it and you only have 2 out of 3 subs left to make....so you try to switch the players back manually, and the game takes another sub off you so you only have 1 of 3.....its stupid!!!

LY 200
Anyone know how you check your injurys?

I bought Daniel Cousin in the transfer window and he hasnt been available for 10 games since......I thought injurys only lasted a week (well they did on the last) so is this a bug also?

M135i
My team in manager mode seens to change after every match even with assistant manager off. Happen to anyone else ???

LY 200
Its pissing me off aswell that all the top CB partnerships dont seem to be paired together!

Iv played against Man Yoo where Vidic was played out on the right with O'Shea in the middle and just played Le Arse who had Sagna in the middle with Gallas out on the right!

don't
Not doing too badly so far, won a few ranked matches and lost a few! Had 3 people quit on me so far, one after just 10 minutes as he was already 2 down

And the most anoying one, I was playing someone who had won 6 and not lost. I'm not surprised! His connection was awful and it kept lagging all over the place, was impossible to play. Pretty sure it wasnt my connection as I hadn't experienced any lag in any game before that or after.

none :(
think there is a bug in manager mode

was walsall hadnt lost a game in 26games then got sacked thru poor results wtf

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
think there is a bug in manager mode

was walsall hadnt lost a game in 26games then got sacked thru poor results wtf

There are a hell of a lot of bugs in manager mode. People are going spare on the EA forums about it. Lol

Clio 182 cup'd
Ive owned every FIFA game since day 1, Theres a few things that have pissed me off already!

1)Sprinting is pointless as the speed difference is hardly anything
2)When you pass the ball, the receiving player takes ages to control it so it slows any attacks, allowing the defenders to catch you anyway
3)defender vs attacker, the defender will always win and the attacker bounces off him like hes hit a wall
4)Andy Gray
5)crossing the ball is just weird, I dont think Ive ever seen a ball curl as much in real life as it does EVERY time you cross it on FIFA 10
6)making a sub in an online game, it takes 10 seconds to load the menu, leaving 25 seconds for the subs to be made instead of 35.

LY 200
LOL @ number 4!

I would pretty much agree with all that but i suppose most of it is true to life......The games iv played in have been very tight score lines!

I just want to know how to shoot and score as im getting the chances.

Clio 182 cup'd
You can add:

7) Martin Tyler saying "Fletcher taking over" EVERY time Darren Fletcher touches the ball!!

I love it that there are no super quick players now, no more 'Pass to Ronaldo, run past everyone, super shot right in the corner'

And flol at all the people using Real Madrid thinking they are going to rip the opposition apart!

I went 2-0 to Real before super sub Crouchy got me 3 and won the game - happy times!

1)Sprinting is pointless as the speed difference is hardly anything
2)When you pass the ball, the receiving player takes ages to control it so it slows any attacks, allowing the defenders to catch you anyway
3)defender vs attacker, the defender will always win and the attacker bounces off him like hes hit a wall
4)Andy Gray
5)crossing the ball is just weird, I dont think Ive ever seen a ball curl as much in real life as it does EVERY time you cross it on FIFA 10
6)making a sub in an online game, it takes 10 seconds to load the menu, leaving 25 seconds for the subs to be made instead of 35.

Sprinting works for me! Lennon has skinned a couple of people, it works... sometimes.. unlike 09 when if you had a quick player all you had to do was run and that was it - find it much more realistic now.

Players can instant ball control? Maybe you are playing with Newcastle?

Defenders are stronger than attackers and yes they win the ball more than the attacker... but thats there job! Strikers job = get in to better postions with more space!

Andy Gray - AGREE!!!

Crossing is ok, takes a lot of getting used to though!

Maybe my style of play is better suited to 10 than 09. Still... I have lost more than I have won so far! lol

Last edited:
  200 Gordini
Love this game, much more fun to play than 09 which is what its all about.

JayR, you need to let me in on that secret, im getting knocked off the ball tooo much.

Beechey ill add you to the league.

Whos psn is Swaag?

LY 200
Its pointless now mate as they have taken away the advanced custom tactics on online mode!

I used to always run the pressure @ 35/40, Aggression @ 35/40 and a width of 40 with the defenders covering however when i was playing one of those players who you couldnt keep the ball from for love nor money i changed it to 80, 80 and 40 with the offside trap in force and it completely changed the game......From then on i held my own against pretty much anyone on 09!

10 is completely pissing me off - I just cant master the shooting so playing anyone online that has is just a given loss.

Another good addition is the fact that chipping the keeper is not as easy now! Gomes got chipped yesterday, managed to get a palm on it before running back and scooping it off the line lol.

Then he fucked up and let a shot rebound under his body....

Realism for Gomes - 100% lol

white leon cupra R
ive tried again today but my dhf is to high its on 2 due to bad signal
i now have a loseing streak of 13 lol

i can score easily but carnt defend for s**t lol

L

leeboy182

anyone fancy a game add me I'm pretty pants atm LeeBoy-PFC On the ps3