ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ian & Suzanne's Epic Black and White 200T's

Drive past Renault Croydon every day, the 197 is at the front now facing you as you drive past, looks lovely!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
WP_20151023_15_46_11_Pro_zpstvxbvcpp.jpg

Out the garage today for a quick wash, still very shiny thanks to Daves Car Bath, may not appeal to the dorf trolls but this is Cliosport and i still enjoy driving it :cool:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Rather then spend time and money mapping my 200t ive decided to get a 220 throphy. Its a white one its here and i get it next week ready for the summer. Suzanne is still enjoying driving her mapped black 200t its such a quick car, we did venture into a dorf dealer but with no privilage discount and a 32k price tag we thought the new rs focus was to expensive. :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Rather then spend time and money mapping my 200t ive decided to get a 220 throphy. Its a white one its here and i get it next week ready for the summer. Suzanne is still enjoying driving her mapped black 200t its such a quick car, we did venture into a dorf dealer but with no privilage discount and a 32k price tag we thought the new rs focus was to expensive. :smile:

I'm sooooo jealous :wink:

When you bringing it round for me to have a go?

We need a catch up anyway mate. Been to long!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Picked up the trophy on saturday, its our 6th cliosport and the first brand new one. The seats are more bolstered and the ride is more like my nimbus 200 but not as bumpy, the michelins seem ok and it has more toys, track monitor, parking sonsors and cameras and the engine stops when you do, lol, it goes ok you dont need sport mode for overtaking . It looks fatter from the back and the exhaust has a lovely burble but as im being reminded its still 20hp less than suzannes mapped 200t. I asked Matthew if he wanted to go for a spin, he laughed and made some comments about it being a Renault, hopefully this car will claw back some of the street cred which Renault have lost, will post some pics tomorrow :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Pics pics pics!!!

Ian, I'm getting another Clio. Just thought I'd let you be happy again ;) Once the Volvo has had a few bits fixed on it, it will be up for sale then it'll be 1*2 time again. Will have to get some pics together then, it's been too long :)

SQ5
Pics pics pics!!!

Ian, I'm getting another Clio. Just thought I'd let you be happy again ;) Once the Volvo has had a few bits fixed on it, it will be up for sale then it'll be 1*2 time again. Will have to get some pics together then, it's been too long :)

They always come back! Haha! Now just to get @dmallett back in one!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Found this old pic of my Racy Red 197 pre recaros etc as advised by Steve Rsport so i thought i would share it with you lot. Im glad to see these cars are becoming cool now and not slated anymore :)
FB_IMG_1455529953637_zpsxdhv0uti.jpg

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Love The Trophy @rs 1an ive just ordered a liquid yellow one hopefully coming in may did you go for the trophy seat ? :smile:
No trophy seats :( the seats are well bolstered and hold you in ok Terry :) loads of pop bangs from the exhaust in sport mode :)

Clio 200 full fat
No trophy seats 😧 the seats are well bolstered and hold you in ok Terry :smile: loads of pop bangs from the exhaust in sport mode :smile:
:D when i test drove one they put it in sport mode and the sound was amazing i cant wait to get it now

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
They are nice I still like them, I'm tempted by the new Megane RS though too!

These have grown on me massively of late. Ignore the 'Box and it's still a proper Renaultsport product trough and trough.

I'd love a Pre-Face 220 Trophy in LY just for the Optional Trophy Seats.

SQ5
These have grown on me massively of late. Ignore the 'Box and it's still a proper Renaultsport product trough and trough.

I'd love a Pre-Face 220 Trophy in LY just for the Optional Trophy Seats.

13 plate ones are now less than 10k, couldn't believe it when looking

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Hmmm, could still have one of these before jumping on the new megane wagon

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
9DA72311-4ABB-4A64-867A-FA3EA5D437FA.jpeg
D4FBB212-5D74-43F3-9B7F-D3C585900A6A.jpeg

The white Trophy replaced with mercury grey Trophy today. The salesman Ross and the dealership Rawlinson have been very good and would recommend them to anyone thinking about a change. It reminds me of my Nimbus 200 back in 2011 just need to wait for my V5 to get my plate on.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Lovely colour. I hate the new wheels, they got it right with thefirst Trophy.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
3D19B4EF-49DE-4ADE-8548-64F1DF03D762.jpeg
822CB828-C9BF-491D-A126-EF9D4703D916.jpeg
96EE06FE-BCC1-4E37-A4E1-869001994AD2.jpeg
305EED96-2CCE-4019-AEB3-B361A5F76EB8.jpeg

Took my Trophy over to my friend James garage in Colchester, to check what the master techs at Renault have not and found he has made a 172 cup track car. The coolant was low so he topped it up and we replaced the cap in case it was faulty. The dealership changed the oil for me but managed to spill the new oil so we just cleaned the undertray etc. I did give it a wash when I returned but then a customer arrived and I had to put it outside.

Civic type r fk8
More pics of the new trophy please , love the new colour, had a white one like yours, missing it .