ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ian & Suzanne's Epic Black and White 200T's

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Both gorgeous. My two favourite colours right there, RB and Nimbus. Jealous.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Sort it out man, at least embed them properly ;)

photo2_zps38fe4602.jpg

photo4_zps93668967.jpg

photo10_zpsca0a1b38.jpg

Reactions: DrR

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Needs interior pics on the nimbus!

What you mean after a clean? They never get dirty!!

You putting them on the rr in 2 weeks?

I had to get it out the garage to wash it Mark:( need a bigger garage and someone to take the pictures:approve: thanks all for the comments and Rob for sorting the pics.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Great cars. Nimbus 200 is the best though. I love nimbus. Wouldn't say no to the racing blue though ;)

Did a double take at the reg plate there Ian!!

At ScS Sofas, we offer great sofas at great prices and with up to 4 years interest free credit available, there has never been a better time to buy!

:rasp: Sorry!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not really a fan of black roofs tbh mate, only suits a few cars imo, I think it looks spot on as it is already.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Not sure it'd suit .. no harm in trying ?! Wraps are obviously reversible but it's a lot of $$ to see that it looks crap.

I'd be spending my money getting that godawful backwards spoiler off and throwing it back through the window at the dealership TBH ! :eek:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
photo3_zps602290a4.jpg

Racy Blue having its mot and new reversing light switch at James, Autoenhance Colchester, today :approve:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
racyblueatchelmsford1stjune2013_zps6772bddb.jpg

photo15_zps9eca9cb9.jpg

Couple of pics of the cars at Chelmsford on saturday, out of 30 cars this was the only 197 present, and comparing the two cars the RB 197 wins every time, people are selling these cars cheap for newer models etc, dont keep them the low millage original cars will some become wanted and the 200 with the cup chassis is so bumpy on the road. I think a red, white or black 197 poss f1 for me next to keep, im not going to be tempted by a megane RS:)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
northwealdjune92013_zps384ea946.jpg
northwealdjune92013frontpic_zps55a9239d.jpg

Ive posted these pics by Mark, to show anyone considering buying a clio rs200 what a lovely car they are, ive had this car since last September and its been a pleasure to drive. Sometimes i think its to nice for me, roll on the sunshine, would like to thank Brian, Kyle, Mark and all the other members for putting up with me and making cliosport a super club to be in:)

Last edited: