ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow 182

Mk1 Focus RS
Not really well not just now anyway. Could be done with discs and pads all round, also needs a ball joint. Timing belt was just done in october which is a boost

Sounds sensible if it was mine id be keeping it standard and having it looking immaculate for now :) also the front bumper is crying out for a splitter.

you going for standard discs and pads or aftermarket?

It's defiantly that one as I remember the exhaust being out of place and the price being £3800 and it having 38k Miles on it.

You sure? It was up on autotrader for £3795 i think.

I only seen it advertised on ebay. I seen another earlier for just over £4k, could be wrong tho

Sounds sensible if it was mine id be keeping it standard and having it looking immaculate for now :) also the front bumper is crying out for a splitter.

you going for standard discs and pads or aftermarket?

Not sure on the brakes yet had brembo discs and ebc pads on my inferno and they worked well i thought, always got my impreza to abuse if i want something with a bit more power.

Deffo needs a splitter to, my old one was missing it aswell for some reason

Yeah there's another one on Autotrader for over 4k. 100% was on there yesterday as I messaged a friend about it who was looking for a 182. Got a steal there

Yeah thats why i couldnt refuse it.

Had to make a pitstop at kwik fit today to get the exhaust fixed. Where it joins at the car the bolts were knackered so was almost falling off. Got it fixed so its not as bad now and sits properly.

The kick at 5000rpm doesnt seem as big as it did in my old one but not sure if its cause my old one had been mapped with a rs tuner or no

Need a new exhaust badly. Any suggestions on one? Nothing to loud as i have the impreza if i want to make a racket. Had a rs192 on my inferno but think i might get something different

Engine bay pic

clioengine.jpg

is1

Integra Type R DC2
The kick at 5000rpm doesnt seem as big as it did in my old one but not sure if its cause my old one had been mapped with a rs tuner or no

An RS Tuner mapped one loses the kick as the map smoothes out the power delivery.

very nice car pal.love that colour

Cheers, think i replied to your thread about yours on scoobynet.

An RS Tuner mapped one loses the kick as the map smoothes out the power delivery.

Yeah just didnt think i felt the kick that much but after some testing its just fine ;) hopefully get another RS tuner for this one

Sell the car to me... :eek:

As tempting as it is no thanks lol :rasp:

Cant say i noticed much earlier. Could be because only the right box is actually on a hanger, left one is held up with metal tiewraps as the bit that slots into the hangers fell off the day after i got it :eek:

cup spolier but no splitter :/

apart from from that great, car great buy.

My last one was exactly the same. Seen heaps with both cup packs and no splitter.

One thing i forgot that i dont like about these is driving on the dual carriageways with them. Feels like it could be done with another gear

lol no deal :p It's my only mode of trasport to work next week while my impreza's away cause i sure aint using the 207 courtesy car i got haha

There's one for sale just now on pistonheads with satnav. £5500 tho.

Dont do the audi thing, i had a a3 3.2 v6 with the dsg box for a while. Was good for lazy driving and was fairly quick but was just a tad dull plus iv found out i prefer manuals to auto's. Had a golf 4motion to was just the same really good on long journeys but just a tad dull

RS6 C7
There's one for sale just now on pistonheads with satnav. £5500 tho.

Dont do the audi thing, i had a a3 3.2 v6 with the dsg box for a while. Was good for lazy driving and was fairly quick but was just a tad dull plus iv found out i prefer manuals to auto's. Had a golf 4motion to was just the same really good on long journeys but just a tad dull

£5500 is a bit much i think, Probably get an Audi for a year as iv'e been offered one very cheap , I know there boring but it will still be a big improvement over the van i have had to live with for the past 3 months!

RS6 C7
Oh dont get a bloody audi, yes well made and efficient but have you ever met a fun german?

It's quick and ticks the boxes for me, I will see, I change my mind daily so i will probably end up with something totally different, Hopefully i can get my van sold next week and get something, I'm so bored!

This is an 07 so should be solid, Not good really though for a 53 plate :(

Wouldnt be so sure the girlfriend bought a 2007 56 plate a3 and both front wings were rusting. The sills have started to flake aswell now.

My one was starting to bubble inside both doors, both rear quarters, both front wings and on the surface of one door. Luckily i managed to trade it in for more than i paid for it

SQ5
Wouldnt be so sure the girlfriend bought a 2007 56 plate a3 and both front wings were rusting. The sills have started to flake aswell now.

My one was starting to bubble inside both doors, both rear quarters, both front wings and on the surface of one door. Luckily i managed to trade it in for more than i paid for it

Audi's have a really long paint and corrosion warranty

Audi A5
My last one was exactly the same. Seen heaps with both cup packs and no splitter.

One thing i forgot that i dont like about these is driving on the dual carriageways with them. Feels like it could be done with another gear

Yeah their is a few floating about without splitters, I heard something about they leaveing them off when fitting them at the factory?

Audi's have a really long paint and corrosion warranty

12 Years. Had a john clark body shop submit a report and pics twice but audi wasnt interested and said it wasnt rust so gave up and got rid.

Yeah their is a few floating about without splitters, I heard something about they leaveing them off when fitting them at the factory?

Really? Will get one on it at some point.

Cruise control switch doesnt work so away take it out and see if i can fix it

172 Cup, 1.2 Grande
I looked at a LY one last year and was up for £5495 but was an absolute heap and said to the bloke he'd be lucky to get £4k for it.

Seats were fucked, Centre Console was scratched to pieces plus a gay K&N sticker on Dashboard :nono:

Also needed front bumper painted.

Sounds like you got a bargain mate and hope you enjoy it.

LY FTW

Cheers. Was a bargain.

Body work is fine apart from the front bumper has a small scuff, 1 wheel is scratched, tiny ding in the passenger door and the edge of the drivers door has a ding.

Pretty good for 7 and a half years tho :)

Discs and pads all round ordered today so will be getting fitted at the weekend along with a new balljoint unless im getting my impreza back