ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Llandow trackday. Bargain!!!

ph1 track weapon
he's barred, so couldnt have sent a pm though...............................think he's still using his space anyway

C

clvs2222

I aint revealing who it was, as thats not fair. It wasnt directed at them anyway, i was generally saying to everyone what the deal is.

C

clvs2222

Dont matter, they are still turning up on the day after me laughing at them about the legal action stuff.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
How the hell can ANYONE declare 'legal action' anyway? Whoever it is is tripping.....

Can you narrow it down and tell us which group the said idiot is running in?;)

C

clvs2222

No more to be said about this now guys.

Looks like i might not be coming on track due to bending one of my shocks and unable to find a replacment in time. I shall still be coming though, maybe in the KA! lol

C

clvs2222

yea, i hope so. spent so much time prepping the car for its first track sesh. Be a shame if i couldnt take it out.

C

clvs2222

Ill keep an eye on the weather and will stay in contact with llandow throughout the week. The only thing that will stop the day is where the weather will cause a risk.

Willy + Modus DCi
anyone know more about the cars running in group 3? looks like i may be in the shitter group :( lol

weather FAIL!!!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
That'll be a no go for the A048's then!

The other pain in the arse is the complete lack of under cover areas to store stuff!
Think im gonna have to get some big old plastic bags to put stuff in.

C

clvs2222

There are spaces still available tom. PM vivalagoobs, he's selling his for £40.

Will have a look at work, may be able to make an appearance - £35.00 is frankly absurd for a track day, even if it is a small one!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
You have to remember that Tom turns his nose up at anything less than Snetterton these days.;)

But as soon as there is a hint of rain forecast he's all of a sudden interested!
Forecast has changed again.....now predicting cloud but no rain. Get in.:approve:

C

clvs2222

i did actually pray last night for it not to rain and be a good day! Im slightly sad! lol

Swift Sport
I've managed to smash my windscreen and Autoglass have told me that unless I can get to Stoke-On-Trent tomorrow for 3.00pm I'll have to wait until Monday to get it replaced :(

I've had enough bad luck this year, I really don't want to miss this trackday too!

Hopefully, my boss will be sympathetic.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I've managed to smash my windscreen and Autoglass have told me that unless I can get to Stoke-On-Trent tomorrow for 3.00pm I'll have to wait until Monday to get it replaced :(

I've had enough bad luck this year, I really don't want to miss this trackday too!

Hopefully, my boss will be sympathetic.

Try National Windscreeens instead ...

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I'm having to do it through my insurance mate.

Doesnt matter, phone National Windscreens direct & they sort all the insurance stuff out for you ...

PS. Its also cheaper if you phone the windscreen companies yourself, your insurance company normally charges you an extra £25 for the 'help' of going through them ;)

Swift Sport
Doesnt matter, phone National Windscreens direct & they sort all the insurance stuff out for you ...

PS. Its also cheaper if you phone the windscreen companies yourself, your insurance company normally charges you an extra £25 for the 'help' of going through them ;)

I'm afraid I've already paid them, because at the time getting it done wasn't going to be a problem. As you said though, I rang the windscreen people myself and saved myself £30 :)

Thanks for your advice, just hope I can get it done!