ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Llandow trackday. Bargain!!!

Swift Sport
For some reason I can't open that link with the regulations, is it the usual trackday stuff? What are their rules on cameras?

C

clvs2222

its looking good. Got a new strut being shipped to me as i type. should hopefully have it in the morning. Then test it tomorrow, hope nothing else is bent. Everything else visibily looks ok.

Swift Sport
its looking good. Got a new strut being shipped to me as i type. should hopefully have it in the morning. Then test it tomorrow, hope nothing else is bent. Everything else visibily looks ok.

Hope you get it sorted mate, I'm also hoping I can get my windscreen replaced tomorrow!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I don't think they'd appreciate someone clogging up the coin funnel with a card...imagine the queue....

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Tbh I think I will come down for this and just pray to god that the weather isn't too bad
just need to get my wheels balanced asap!!!

You'll probably have a riot mate. Its all the stiffly sprung, track tyred people who will be worried.

Even if its wet its a giggle though.....catchy catchy slidey monkey.;)

fiesta zetec s
Me and chris are bringing up a few selected tools. anything that you guys would like to be seen there? with the fords its all 10,13,15,17,19mm's.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
i really hope its not pouring down all day, the only tyres i have at the moment are R888's :(

You girl, will have fun.

I was going to put on my A048's but it'll be Bambi on ice-esque.

Im bringing my Blue Point set, tie wraps, black tape, spanners, pliers, snips, tyre pressure gauge, foot pump, 182 jack....and a few other bits and bobs.

Oh and an umbrella.:(

C

clvs2222

MY Car is alive again! But only just, its moves, so thats a start.

Oli, let me know if your still coming up with us.

Mk1 Clio RSi
with regards to having both parts of your licence...
I cant find my paper part ANYWHERE
this always happens when I try to find it!
Anyone got any idea of how strict they are about it?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Weather is now forecast to be a bit more favorable. No constant rain! A few showers perhaps but no solid rain until the evening.

:approve:

172 Flamer
Gonna pop down to see what this is all about lol. Be good to meet people from everywhere and not just south Wales. See you there guys. Hope this weather perks up a bit for you all on track. :D

5gtt turbo and 172
Right chaps and lasses , just got in from work , gonna go down and get the trailer and bits n bobs , then ill pick up the car tom morning, it will be good to finally meet a few people from the site, be kind to my old reno wont you, its 25yrs old...:rasp:, what time is the briefing please ...anyone , so i know what sort of time to set off...:), hope the gods are kind to us...:D, matty.