ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Llandow trackday. Bargain!!!

Mk1 Clio RSi
Anyone coming from the milton keynes(ish) area?
Do we need to be there at a set time in the morning?

Already super excited, picked my track wheels up today, just the painful expense of buying tyres now :(

C

clvs2222

1. Chris D (fiesta track car) PAID
2. Dan (fiesta) PAID
3. B33fy123 (clio sport) PAID
4. Sir_Dave (saxo vts) PAID
5. Sir_Dave's girlfriend's brother (MCS) PAID by Sir_Dave
6. Sir_Dave's mate Hamish (Lotus Elise) PAID by Sir_Dave
7. Jamesstone PAID
8. Matt Wills - PAID
9. Ollie82 - (172 Cup)PAID
10. Jonathan james (205) PAID
11. Mark Davies (Volvo 340 16v) PAID
12. atouba (Clio 172) PAID
13. Schakal PAID
14. Jesus (5gttcoupe) PAID
15. mpitman (172 cup) PAID
16. Ross (172 cup) PAID
17. Richard (Fiesta ST) PAID
18. Nicholas Tasker (Volvo 360 GLT) PAID
19. Chaddy (fiesta ST) PAID
20. Oli_the_thread (Twingo 133) PAID
21. Nick172Cup (172 Cup) PAID
22. Mike the goth (Fiesta ST) PAID
23. Mark (Bikecarbed Corsa 1.7 GTE) PAID
24. Vivalagoobs PAID
25. clio-girl (MK1 clio) PAID
26. harvythehippo PAID
27. steBurns (197) PAID
28. jingo (williams) PAID
29. cliolord (mk1) PAID
30. Browning (172) PAID

C

clvs2222

Time and all details will be posted up shortly when i finialise with llandow.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I am unfortunatley unable to make it now, I simply can't afford it! The car also has a few issues.

Ticket is for sale - clvs2222, I tried to PM you but your inbox is full!

Thanks Matt

C

clvs2222

anyone who wants vivalagoobs space is to pm him and arrange to make payment to him. Then send me a pm telling me that its been done.

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Ah right, Doubt il show up then as that day i dont think i can have the car till 4.30 :(

Will sort something though!

C

clvs2222

Groups are starting to be decided. If you want to be in the same group as someone else, please let me know on here. Otherwise it will be put in any order.

C

clvs2222

Common guys, theres a few spaces available at the moment, plenty of people wanted to get in on the action before. Get them filled.

ph1 track weapon
I'm off work on this day so think i'll come and watch :)

I'm coming down with a couple of people to watch the fun and games. will bring my camera too, so if anyone wants specific pics come find me and i'll see what i can do

C

clvs2222

yes, spaces still available. vivalagoobs' space is available. PM him to sort it out.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Someone please Pm Mr Lewis (aka Tom@JMS ) and tell him to stop being a track snob and get himself in on this.

ph1 track weapon
So are there spaces left? I've PM'd vivalagloobs but if that doesnt happen is there still a chance?

ed

ph1 track weapon
if tom doesnt come Ollie you're welcome to a passenger seat. only downside is i'm staying down there after so not sure about a lift back. will be the first big mileage i do in the Bimarcos!

Edit - Ignore me, already seen you're going!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
if tom doesnt come Ollie you're welcome to a passenger seat. only downside is i'm staying down there after so not sure about a lift back. will be the first big mileage i do in the Bimarcos!

Edit - Ignore me, already seen you're going!

Oh i've been in on this one for ages! I was only riding shotgun at Bedford because funds wouldn't allow.
I don't do passenger very well.

When did you get Bimarcos?!