ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Llandow trackday. Bargain!!!

ph1 track weapon
Last week. Need to lower them though. Theys sit too high at the min. New ghetto mod shall be on too

C

clvs2222

Main Details for the day!!!

Details of the day!

8:30am People are to meet us there
9:00am Signing on and saftey breif
9:30am track time will start
12:00 Lunch
1:00pm track time to restart
5:00pm track time and day ends.

These are the groups, iv had alot of pms with peoples preferences, iv tried to please everyone, but couldnt 100%. If anyones got a problem then please pm me.

Group 1
4. Sir_Dave (saxo vts) PAID
5. Sir_Dave's girlfriend's brother (MCS) PAID by Sir_Dave
6. Sir_Dave's mate Hamish (Lotus Elise) PAID by Sir_Dave
7. Jamesstone PAID
9. Ollie82 - (172 Cup)PAID
21. Nick172Cup (172 Cup) PAID
12. atouba (Clio 172) PAID
27. steBurns (197) PAID
23. Mark (Bikecarbed Corsa 1.7 GTE) PAID
15. mpitman (172 cup) PAID

Group 2
1. Chris D (fiesta track car) PAID
2. Dan (fiesta) PAID
3. B33fy123 (clio sport) PAID
17. Richard (Fiesta ST) PAID
19. Chaddy (fiesta ST) PAID
20. Oli_the_thread (Twingo 133) PAID
22. Mike the goth (Fiesta ST) PAID
10. Jonathan james (205) PAID
11. Mark Davies (Volvo 340 16v) PAID
24. Vivalagoobs PAID (space available for sale, PM vivalagoobs)

Group 3
8. Matt Wills - PAID
13. Schakal PAID
14. Jesus (5gttcoupe) PAID
16. Ross (172 cup) PAID
18. Nicholas Tasker (Volvo 360 GLT) PAID
25. clio-girl (MK1 clio) PAID
26. harvythehippo PAID
28. jingo (williams) PAID
29. cliolord (mk1) PAID
30. Browning (172) PAID

Any questions about the day, please get in contact via pm or call me on 07817888962.

C

clvs2222

Groups look fine to me. Is the morning going to be 10mins x 1 and 20mins x 2 so each group gets equal track time?

im not sure tbh mate. Most likly be just the 2 sessions, as the changeover is going to take some time also.

fiesta zetec s
im hoping to be matching the st's too. i think i have the lowest powered car for the day. but have some other things to help on the day. but we'll see.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Groups look good. Apart from the Elise i don't think there is anyone in there to trouble me.....:rasp:

....except for the other 8 people.:eek:

ph1 track weapon
i'm no longer coming to this i dont think. Gonna go visit the girlfriend in the alps instead now :rasp:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I don't think Llandow is big or fast enough to cause serious braking issues.
I run standard pads, Brembo HC's and braided lines and had no real issues at Snet last year.

It'll be reet.

C

clvs2222

im totally the oposite to you lot, im running 4 pots up front and 2 pots on the rear with a car weighing around 800kg. Can feel a few spins coming on.

Swift Sport
Is the circuit as small as it looks on the video? There doesn't appear to be much room for overtaking lol. Should be a good laugh as long as everyone's sensible :)

C

clvs2222

2 straights for overtaking. People are not allowed to "battle" for the position, if there is someone up your rear, then indicate and let them pass. This is common sense on a track, but will be said in the briefing.

Swift Sport
2 straights for overtaking. People are not allowed to "battle" for the position, if there is someone up your rear, then indicate and let them pass. This is common sense on a track, but will be said in the briefing.

Standard trackday stuff, sound. Quite looking forward to it :)

C

clvs2222

helmets can be rented from the track. its late and i cant remember how much it is, but you'll have to sort that out with them, nothing to do with me. Give them a call if you need to know something.

C

clvs2222

yes oli, both me and dan are from swansea. You are more than welcome to follow us up.

Mk1 Clio RSi
excellent!
where/when are you meeting up?
Be good to follow as I have NO idea where i'm going and always miss turnings on the slowest sat-nav ever

C

clvs2222

Had a PM today from someone saying they are not happy with the format. The format is set by llandow to 10 cars at a time. with 30 cars attending, so 3 groups! Simples!!

Just to state, i am not a track organiser, or a business making money. This is a fun day between a group of friends via the forum. Do not threaten me with legal action as that wont get you anyway. If anyone does not wish to attend the day, then please sell your space to someone else.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
^^^ I agree the format was know from the very start so tough s**t. If they don't like it they can sell the space. It's a bargain for the price whatever the format is.

Last edited:
C

clvs2222

thanks for the support guys, the PM has made me feel like iv done something wrong.

Who sent you that Pm with legal action? lol I bet I know who that is, with his trade mark 'ill get my legal team involved'! Lol

All joking aside, i'm cool with the setup and you cant really complain with a full trackday for less than £60!