ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low but not so slow!

Clio v6 & Atom 300
And yes I know she's not clean. I like her more when she's dirty!:evil: And my drive is not prefectly level but you get the idea. Only gone 1cm lower. Fully adjustable KW v3 setup. Currently set softish damping both ways for road use. Handles like a dream!

Before fitting. Ooh shiney! Suites you sir!:cool:
27062008210.jpg

27062008212.jpg

Fitted
04072008229.jpg

04072008230.jpg

04072008231.jpg

Recap
Seats done, brakes done, zorst done, induction done, now suspension done, engine next!:evil:

Peter:D

Clio v6 & Atom 300
One acronym for you.

ITB

Ah yes, the eternal question: Uprated single plenum, dual trophy plenum, or ITBs?

Well the first option is currently top of the agenda but nothing is decided yet. Going to drive the flippin thing for a while and have a think. Maybe start saving! LOL!;)

Peter:)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Nice.

What engine mods you going for?

Not finalised yet, but its going to be expensive!:dapprove:

Pure guesswork below....
Porting
Cams
Injectors
All new / Piggypack ECU

Gotta be done tho! Should be nippy!:evil:

lol, you sound like my old man, you know when he thinks somthings fast as he'll say its "nippy" or "it goes like a scalded cat" haha

56 year olds, ftw:eek:

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Not finalised yet, but its going to be expensive!:dapprove:

Pure guesswork below....
Porting
Cams
Injectors
All new / Piggypack ECU

Gotta be done tho! Should be nippy!:evil:

lol, you sound like my old man, you know when he thinks somthings fast as he'll say its "nippy" or "it goes like a scalded cat" haha

56 year olds, ftw:eek:

Oy! I'm not an old git!:eek:

Always better to underestimate peoples reactions. Then take em for a spin and blow their minds!:evil:

Look out for her on track next year! :evil:

Peter:)