ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 CUP By Noos - RIKUS - Kit me up!!

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
You're lucky to come out of that relatively unscathed but unlucky it went that way due to a broken driveshaft.

Such a shame, this was one of ny favourite cars on the forum, a lot of ingenuity had gone into it.

Clio Cup by RIKUS
Thank you everybody for you support ! it is really re-comforting....

Joke: does this mean I wont clear HPI :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well tbh i don realise as I have no memories and no physical sequel of that accident(exept for my memory loss hihihi ) , it is like it did not happen to me... but my cup in wrecked.... and that is annoying (highly :) ) but yes looking at the car I am very lucky to be unscratched and alive .... but pissed off for a fuXXXng drive shaft.....

Car was already dismantled and surprisingly a lot was still untouched.... and many parts are for sale and many other sold already....

on main parts Gearbox was sold already...but the JMS, stealh exaust etc.... front/rear megane 225 brake calliper and 2 pieces disk, 200 cell spot cat are still available....
Anyhow this is not the place for that so send me PM.

What to do next ???? i have been driving clio for 10 years i had 2 LHD and 2 RHD and i thinks i will move up onto something with more potential and more parts available(yeahhhhh that is right something with a strong gear box for instance)

Megane 250 are still too expensive, so i'm looking at Japanese cars.... but nothing is decided yet... i think i will buy a Renault Clio 2 later on but I believe that i need some time off this car for a bit.