ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My French Clio 182 "White Pearl"....

1.2 y0!
Megga, love the rear bumper, please dont put the roll cage in as is! needs to be white, or blue not both!

j26

Clio 197
sorry to be oblivious but what are the little clips in place of the grab handles and on the sunvisor?

i have been following this thread and loved the progress on the car and the way it has turned out

182+1.5DCI+S2000
Ok this is my new favorite clio of all time!!!
If you ever sell it let me know i will gladly take it off your hands for a nice price :approve:

Clio 182 White CUP
pheeew :hail:

:cool: :D

I'd go as far as saying this is the best Clio on the site.

Thank you very much :eek:

;)

sorry to be oblivious but what are the little clips in place of the grab handles and on the sunvisor?

i have been following this thread and loved the progress on the car and the way it has turned out

Those cuts are safety harness in case if I can not take off my harness ...

only just noticed this thread.
Best 1#2 on the site #Fact

:eek:

Ok this is my new favorite clio of all time!!!
If you ever sell it let me know i will gladly take it off your hands for a nice price :approve:

no problem, but I'm not about to sell this one ....

Clio 182 White CUP
News :

img_0337-2a7667f.jpg

img_0341-2a7668b.jpg

img_0342-2a76693.jpg

img_0343-2a7669b.jpg

img_0344-2a766b6.jpg

img_0345-2a766bc.jpg

Cro

Meg'd r27
2 batteries? Brembo's came up really well, where'd you pick up the calipers and brackets?

Clio 182 White CUP
J'adore ce projet :approve: tu doit être très fier. c'est une œuvre d'art monsieur :star:

"Merci beaucoup, content qu'elle vous plaise ma Clio" :eek:

impresive project,very good job.and the car looks awesome

nicest on here IMO

love this, top work :approve:

2 batteries? Brembo's came up really well, where'd you pick up the calipers and brackets?

There is a battery to a friend!
Concerning brake calipers, they come from a CLIO 197: they were machined from 5mm at their feet to be able to mount with 280mm brake discs. Just like the Clio R3!!

Cleat mounting, I have to keep doing custom discs and 280mm to mount wheels 15 "for my output circuits. ;)

Megane 225 F1
I f**king love this car! That cage looks awesome. The center console looks like the vee one when it's painted. I had to look closely to see it wasn't. Fantastic job.

Turbos.
Looks fantastic, but is the colour matching on the door/rear or is your camera struggling to with the pearlescent?

Anyway, great project. You should be proud of that achievement!

Clio 182 White CUP
Looks fantastic, but is the colour matching on the door/rear or is your camera struggling to with the pearlescent?

Anyway, great project. You should be proud of that achievement!

Thank you, there are unfortunately a lack of color (due to lack of budget as I am still a student ...).

I will do a complete painting before long promised.

Awesome Clio.

Why have you used studs rather than bolts?

I do not understand your question ...

Which mount?

wow...rolling your own...cool!

thank you :eek:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Stunning Car, Have never seen anything like it.

This is simply the best clio on this forum

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Are you running spacers on the hubs so the wheels will clear the brembo calipers?

What 15" wheels are you using that fit over the front brakes?

Awesome car :)

alien green rs133
Thank you all,

Future changes:
- Dual-piston caliper,
- Front brake disc 300mm (280mm original)
- Disc Brake with 240mm rear big bearing integrated

All with 100% Renault parts. The choice of disk size and diameter of the rear piston is made ​​according to the new front brakes ... while keeping the ratio of front / rear braking!

dsc01004-2785edb.jpg

dsc01005-2785efe.jpg

dsc01007-2785f29.jpg

dsc01008-2785f39.jpg

dsc01009-2785f57.jpg

dsc01010-2785f7e.jpg

what are these brake parts off, and do you have part numbers?

Clio 182 White CUP
really stunning mate. i take my hat off to you, its one hell of a car :)

Stunning Car, Have never seen anything like it.
This is simply the best clio on this forum

There are other great clio still on the forum, but it's very nice of you!

Are you running spacers on the hubs so the wheels will clear the brembo calipers?
What 15" wheels are you using that fit over the front brakes?
Awesome car :)

I have no wheel chock: for this assembly, you need wheels with "ET" (offset) up to 37.

The rims I have are SPEEDLINE Clio GrN (identical to Turini) with an offset less which allows me to do the installation without putting shims and without changing my rims.

With this arrangement, it is easy to mount wheels 15 "ET35 with a maximum and no inside edge.

what are these brake parts off, and do you have part numbers?

Those calipers are Renault Espace III 2.2 Dt ;)