ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My "New" 172 Ph1 Flamer

Hi all,

Picked this little beauty up yesterday from Stockport, drove brilliantly back to Glasgow. Big thanks to frazjam for driving my Megane back.

She's fairly standard except a k-tec exhaust. F1s could do with a re-furb but paintwork is in quite good condition and got an extremely fair deal. Belts etc were done in April by Northwest and theres a heap of receipts and old MOTs.

There is an old Cliosport sticker on the back window so must have been another members at some point.

Gave her a good wash, polishand wax this morning and here are the pics. Let me know what you think. Al

007-2.gif

008-2.gif

010-1.gif

011-1.gif

009-1.gif

012-1.gif

013-1.gif

014-1.gif

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Nothing too heavy. Wheels will need a re-furb sooner rather than later, will probs upgrade to HIDs, maybe 6k, a subtle splitter and maybe a 40mm drop eventually.Oh and the steering wheels is very tired so will do something about that.

Main thing is mechanically its extremely well looked after :)
sounds good

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Dammit, really shows just how filthy mine still is! Looks really good Al, only mod ive spotted is the aftermarket clear side reps. I'll no doubt see it soon

Dammit, really shows just how filthy mine still is! Looks really good Al, only mod ive spotted is the aftermarket clear side reps. I'll no doubt see it soon

Yeah its got them and one silvatec bulb lol......exhausts a wee bit loud for my liking but all works fine and still has the cat for MOT time. Yeah will no doubt be around soon :)